Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H jerky video

Thanks for the info.
I own a surface laptop what editing software would you recommend? All I want to do is video places & be able to put the video on a DVD.
Filmora solved my 'jerky' issues, but there are other equally good programs that will do the task too. Try a few free versions to test out and buy the one that best suits you.

Reactions: jgreaves
Filmora solved my 'jerky' issues, but there are other equally good programs that will do the task too. Try a few free versions to test out and buy the one that best suits you.
adobe 6 premier will not import the file. I have adobe pro someone else stated that would work. If it doesn't then I will try what you have suggested. Thanks again.

Thanks for taking time from your day to help me. I hope to be able to pay it forward.
I got trial version of filmora. after burning a dvd it plays fine on my laptop, jerky in my dvd player that is hooked to a monitor. What do I put my video camera setting on my st16 so that I can burn a dvd & play it on a dvd player without jerky video. do I need to change setting on the filmora when I export it to be burnt? sorry if I sound like I am brain dead, I'm retired old guy that simply wants to video & burn to a dvd so that I can give them to people who have a DVD player. I used to capture & edit in avi format, this was before video drones. I have adobe premier 6, & adobe pro but it will not open the files from my drone. Thanks again.

Reactions: SirJohn99
Do not use the ST-16 video to make CD, DVD's, movies, or anything else. The ST-16 video is there for a quick review of what you just shot, not for making a quality video. The video to be used for final production work is on the micro SD card that you insert in the camera. Transfer the video from that to whatever other device you choose to make video's with. If desired you can transfer the video on the SC card to other media such as a CD, thumb drive, or any other external storage device. The final format should be MP4. When you export the video from Filmora to another location a window pops up that permits you to choose the desired format and quality level. I don't know if you've seen the video in the link but there may be some helpful stuff in it if you have not.

Now, since you're retired you might have some free time on your hands. A great way to fill some of it up might be to take a couple of videos and drop them into Filmora to practice using the many different features it has available. Along with that take some time to research HD video standards and how they apply in compatibility to different devices like computers, monitors and other video screens. If the play back equipment being used is beneath the level of the video quality there are often problems with opening files and having jerky play back. If a computer lacks the correct codecs, files will have problems being opened. Check to see if there is an update for your Adobe software. Adobe should be able to open the files just fine but be sure you are using the files from the SD card, not the ST-16.

Last edited:
Reactions: THoff
Do not use the ST-16 video to make CD, DVD's, movies, or anything else. The ST-16 video is there for a quick review of what you just shot, not for making a quality video. The video to be used for final production work is on the micro SD card that you insert in the camera. Transfer the video from that to whatever other device you choose to make video's with. If desired you can transfer the video on the SC card to other media such as a CD, thumb drive, or any other external storage device. The final format should be MP4. When you export the video from Filmora to another location a window pops up that permits you to choose the desired format and quality level. I don't know if you've seen the video in the link but there may be some helpful stuff in it if you have not.

Now, since you're retired you might have some free time on your hands. A great way to fill some of it up might be to take a couple of videos and drop them into Filmora to practice using the many different features it has available. Along with that take some time to research HD video standards and how they apply in compatibility to different devices like computers, monitors and other video screens. If the play back equipment being used is beneath the level of the video quality there are often problems with opening files and having jerky play back. If a computer lacks the correct codecs, files will have problems being opened. Check to see if there is an update for your Adobe software. Adobe should be able to open the files just fine but be sure you are using the files from the SD card, not the ST-16.

Thanks for all the info: I'm not using the video from the st16. I'm using the video from the micro sd card. I noticed that on the st16 you can change video settings for the camera. That's what I want to know what setting to use so that I can burn a DVD. My premier pro has never been up dated. That computer is to old to hook up to the internet. Also using filmora there are different settings to use to export or burn a DVD. If a phone call is allowed I can give you mine. I will wait until I here back from you. Thanks again.

Thanks for all the info: I'm not using the video from the st16. I'm using the video from the micro sd card. I noticed that on the st16 you can change video settings for the camera. That's what I want to know what setting to use so that I can burn a DVD. My premier pro has never been up dated. That computer is to old to hook up to the internet. Also using filmora there are different settings to use to export or burn a DVD. If a phone call is allowed I can give you mine. I will wait until I here back from you. Thanks again.
Use Roxie Mexia Cratoe if you have a Windows 10 PC

Sorry to be so long getting back. Use 1080-60 in the camera and see how that goes. In the final stages of Filmora try both MP4 and MOV formats, best quality, and 60fps.

Reactions: jgreaves
Thanks. Greatly appreciated.

Sorry to be so long getting back. Use 1080-60 in the camera and see how that goes. In the final stages of Filmora try both MP4 and MOV formats, best quality, and 60fps.

I don't know about that but I'll take compliments in all forms, cash, cheque, credit card. ;)

This is in the SE of England. Not far from Canterbury in Kent. Very picturesque, especially during the summer.

Hi, I have only just got a Typhoon H and joined here.
I'm in Whitstable.....small world indeed lol

I have been flying for about five years. My first drone was a Blade QX350, I gave it to my brother after I perched my h.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece