Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Manuals

He to LA-USA so he could get his H here, before you guys get your ! traitor ! LOL !
Yes, his name has been noted!
Incidentally, re his presentation of the box opening... He clearly has no idea the black foam packaging that comes with the H fits into the hard case that was also on the table. He just casually threw it on the floor.

I was wondering that also, I was hoping he opened the case to see if it might have a foam insert already and then see him realize it didn't and install it ! Hope he didn't smash and trash before he realized !

Reactions: Chris McMillan
So is there going to be two versions? I thought that there was only one then you can purchase the RealSense module separately

From the manual :
"Typhoon H has two configurations: the professional version with Intel RealSense, equipped with a portable backpack, and the advanced version with Sonar Collision Avoidance"

If that is the case I will wait for the Pro version

So is there going to be two versions? I thought that there was only one then you can purchase the RealSense module separately

From the manual :
"Typhoon H has two configurations: the professional version with Intel RealSense, equipped with a portable backpack, and the advanced version with Sonar Collision Avoidance"

If that is the case I will wait for the Pro version
There are two versions available, one coming soon (hopefully) and the Real Sense one later June/July I hear. WE are told you can get the basic model now and just add on the real sense when it is available as a easy Plug n Play add on, I'd get the basic and learn to fly well and just add it on later, Just my 2 cents !

Reactions: Chris McMillan
There are two versions available, one coming soon (hopefully) and the Real Sense one later June/July I hear. WE are told you can get the basic model now and just add on the real sense when it is available as a easy Plug n Play add on, I'd get the basic and learn to fly well and just add it on later, Just my 2 cents !

Yeah I might see what deal/combo is available with the Pro version. There obviously will be a back pack but maybe two batteries and the wizard remote as well.

Currently on pre sale includes Wiz. Makes sense to get it while you can, get flying then add RealSense later

One could make the argument though, that it makes sense to wait for the full version, thus protecting one's investment with immediate, full collision avoidance processing capabilities.

Certainly some applications and areas of the country are more hazardous than others necessitating greater caution.

Concerning the retractable landing legs, the manual doesn't mention if the legs automatically retract when the H takes off. It only states the operator can retract the landing gear manually. Hopefully there are downward-facing sensors that allow auto retract.

Seems kinda risky. What if you had to land suddenly but didn't have time to lower the gear?? Bye-Bye camera!! A simple option to turn auto feature on or off would have been smarter, IMHO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace