Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus Stuff for sale (CANCELLED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.jcommstudios.com
(This sale has been CANCELLED)
Well my H Plus decided to eject a battery at about 75 feet with landing gear up and landed in the mud. The C23 camera is toast but the drone is in good shape other than 3 broken rotor arm clips.
UDATE: I met with John Mitchell at YUNEEC SKINS and he was gracious enough to swap out the C23 and tweak a couple of other issues with the H Plus. It's in great shape and flying again so I'm keeping it. Many thanks to John for putting it back together at a more than fair price.
(This sale has been CANCELLED)

Attachments

• HPlus Batteries and DY5 Charger.jpg
    HPlus Batteries and DY5 Charger.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 17
  • 4 Hawks HPlus Range Extender01.jpg
    4 Hawks HPlus Range Extender01.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 14
  • 4 Hawks HPlus Range Extender02.jpg
    4 Hawks HPlus Range Extender02.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 13
  • HPlus Battery Charger and DC Cable2.jpg
    HPlus Battery Charger and DC Cable2.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 10
  • HPlus Carry Bag_Backpack01.jpg
    HPlus Carry Bag_Backpack01.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 10
  • HPlus Carry Bag_Backpack03.jpg
    HPlus Carry Bag_Backpack03.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 18
  • HPLUS Drone01.jpg
    HPLUS Drone01.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 21
  • HPLUS ST16+.jpg
    HPLUS ST16+.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 19
  • Neweer HPLus ND Set01.jpg
    Neweer HPLus ND Set01.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
My condolences on your loss. I **** near lost mine on this past fourth of July. Any idea what you would want for the batteries?

My condolences on your loss. I **** near lost mine on this past fourth of July. Any idea what you would want for the batteries?
Hello @mtom938
I'd think $50 each for the OEM batteries and $60 for the GIFI. I'd like to sell all 5 batteries together with the DY5 charger. I'd do $320 for all and you would pay the shipping. Where are you located?

Tacoma WA.
@mtom938 that's not to far I'm in Stockton, Ca. Shipping should be fairly inexpensive, Although, as you know, the batteries are pretty hefty. LMK if this works for you. I can do PayPal or Venmo or whatever! I'll also throw in the OEM charger and Yuneec cable. I will have no use for them.
Still breaks my heart she went down.
Looking forward to the EVO though. I have the EVO 1 that I use as a backup. They are decent flying cameras.

Reactions: Steve Carr
@mtom938 that's not to far I'm in Stockton, Ca. Shipping should be fairly inexpensive, Although, as you know, the batteries are pretty hefty. LMK if this works for you. I can do PayPal or Venmo or whatever! I'll also throw in the OEM charger and Yuneec cable. I will have no use for them.
Still breaks my heart she went down.
Looking forward to the EVO though. I have the EVO 1 that I use as a backup. They are decent flying cameras.
I’ll stand back and see if someone wants all the batteries. I was only interested in a couple.

I’ll stand back and see if someone wants all the batteries. I was only interested in a couple.
@mtom938 I'm looking to get rid of all of them and the charger. You might check out eBay they have new old stock sometimes for about $100 a pop.

can you post pictures of the damage please
@Mrprop365 I was able to get the drone and camera repaired at a very reasonable price at Yuneec Skins so I have cancelled this ad. Thanks for you response though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold