Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro constant Calibration problems

Reaction score
Just an update on the compass issues. If rebinding doesn't fix the constant reminder to calibrate even after you calibrate check your firmware. If it's under b27 then you need to perform a firmware update. They have all of the tutorials on their site under support. Follow the directions exactly as they say, else you can brick your H. I've had no problems since the update. Hope this helps.

Just an update on the compass issues. If rebinding doesn't fix the constant reminder to calibrate even after you calibrate check your firmware. If it's under b27 then you need to perform a firmware update. They have all of the tutorials on their site under support. Follow the directions exactly as they say, else you can brick your H. I've had no problems since the update. Hope this helps.
I have constant compass warnings and some toilet bowling, i checked my firmware version and i have the b27.

I have constant compass warnings and some toilet bowling, i checked my firmware version and i have the b27.
Did you delete the previous flight data after the firmware update? Do a clean update of the aircraft, delete flight data from Pad->settings->flight mode. Clear data, create a new model, rebind and you should be good. Keep all cell phones and even the st16 at least 15 feet from the H when doing fresh compass calibration. I did all this and it eliminates the calibration error.

i deleted all the previous flight data as per instructions on how to perform a firmware update. But i never created a new model.

Np. Let me know. I am new to the forum but have been with Yuneec as a dealer since the q500 was released. I've seen mostly everything so far. Ask me anything anytime.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal