Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H pro

Reaction score
I just received my typhoon h pro and while watching a binding video it suggested creating a copy of the typhoon in the ST16. Next to clear flight data and bind typhoon to the copy in the st16. I am assuming this is in case the copy gets corrupted some how but not sure. Also can you unbind the typhoon h from the controller and then rebind?
Thank You

The making a COPY on the ST-16 is referring to a copy that has different calibrations. Some of the guys have been changing the curves on the inputs, and make a copy so that if they mess something up they can go back to the original. I DO NOT recommend playing with the curves unless you really know what you are doing.
To unbind the aircraft, turn OFF the ST-16, turn on the aircraft, once powered up, tilt the aircraft forward about 45 degrees 3 times, it will put it into binding mode. Turn off the aircraft. Turn back on the st-16, go into PAD mode, go into installed APKs and find the Yuneec flight controller, delete all the APK data.
Your ST-16 and you H will now be UNbound No not attempt to fly till you re-bind.
You will also have to reset all the defaults (language, advanced, and units) on the ST-16 if you delete the flight data.

Reactions: DMJpix and sherman
The making a COPY on the ST-16 is referring to a copy that has different calibrations. Some of the guys have been changing the curves on the inputs, and make a copy so that if they mess something up they can go back to the original. I DO NOT recommend playing with the curves unless you really know what you are doing.
To unbind the aircraft, turn OFF the ST-16, turn on the aircraft, once powered up, tilt the aircraft forward about 45 degrees 3 times, it will put it into binding mode. Turn off the aircraft. Turn back on the st-16, go into PAD mode, go into installed APKs and find the Yuneec flight controller, delete all the APK data.
Your ST-16 and you H will now be UNbound No not attempt to fly till you re-bind.
You will also have to reset all the defaults (language, advanced, and units) on the ST-16 if you delete the flight data.

Thank you for the reply I don't have any intensions of getting into the advanced flight data. I have seen on a youtube video how to delete flight data. Please define APK's
Thank you

The making a COPY on the ST-16 is referring to a copy that has different calibrations.

True. I also use the copy function because I fly 2 different H's with the same ST16 controller. Hit a couple keys and switch between the crafts.
Bingo. I suppose you could have as many as you want. NO, I don't try to fly both at the same time, lol. (Someone will ask)

Reactions: sherman
All I know for sure is I am glade to have people like you to be able to ask the questions that come up. I have flown a Blade Chroma for a couple years but not near as complicated as the H. Also I am surprised as to the lack of information on Yuneec's web site and owners manual. None of the changes because of updates have been posted that I can see. Example is the status led flying in safe mode with gps lock says it should be solid green. But when I flew mine for the first time in safe mode the led was flashing green and white. I thought there was something wrong with my setup. So I did a search on the subject on this site and found that the green/white flash was normal for safe mode.
Thanks again to this site and the members for figuring these things out and letting others know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio