Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H questions

Reaction score
Hi, I'm thinking about buying a Typhoon H in the new year and have a few questions I wonder if you can help with please;

1. CCC - If I invested in a Typhoon H, I'd plan to do quite a lot of aerial filming using the CCC mode. I really like the idea of manually controlling the camera pan/tilt smoothly with a single stick whilst the drone flies a preset route between waypoints. Looking at some older web posts it seems that the speed control in CCC is very primitive (using a stick input to nudge speed up/down?). My question is - does the Trim Pad Cruise Control control on the ST16 work in CCC mode and if not how do you best control speed in CCC with the latest firmware? Is the speed not available as a preset and/or on a slider?

2. I hear lots of rumours about a new camera. I certainly wouldn't buy a Typhoon H with the current camera or camera software (when compared against something like the new Phantom 4 Pro). I spoke to some of the Yuneeq guys at the UK drone show this weekend and they were making lots of hints about a new model or new camera very soon. My question is - does anyone know what the new model/camera might be?

3. How much is the cost a second ST16 controller for dual operator usage (pilot and camera operator together)

(Based in UK)

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer.

Anyone any feedback to the first two questions please?

Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval