Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

typhoon h questions

Reaction score
have they worked out most of the bugs in the system is it as reliable as my q500+,and how good is the realsense,is it as good as djis or better,you never hear anyone compare or say it is better or worse.

As the TYH is my first "proper" drone I cannot really compare it to any other make or model. As far as the realsense modual is concerned, I works quite well following the st16 or the wand. It will not take the Typhoon into tight spots like down a narrow path with a row of trees on either side but neither will the OBS. I have tried out in the park where the trees are planted with a good amount of space between them and it does indeed manage to manoever around them no matter how hard I try to but obstacale between the Typhoon and myself as long as there is enough room.

The H is extremely reliable when flown within it's limitations. Calibrate the systems, remain within line of sight, and learn the various advanced features and you will be rewarded with a very stable and dependable camera ship.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop