Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Responsiveness

But yes, I am scheduled to take my 107 in 2 weeks so I will add this to my portfolio as well.

Good idea, to avoid possible static in the future. For you, an advantage in having the Remote Pilot certificate is that then you would be able, if you chose, to apply to the FAA for Certificates of Waiver, which can be done online. Their main concern in granting such is that the op can be safely conducted. In your rural area, a CoW seems feasible.

Keep up your good work.

Good idea, to avoid possible static in the future. For you, an advantage in having the Remote Pilot certificate is that then you would be able, if you chose, to apply to the FAA for Certificates of Waiver, which can be done online. Their main concern in granting such is that the op can be safely conducted. In your rural area, a CoW seems feasible.

Keep up your good work.

Our area is beyond rural. Our county only has 7000 citizens total. Our geography is all farming communities. There are areas where there is only one home for miles. We are made up of predominantly agriculture fields, Mississippi River, river bottom land and wiildlife areas. We only have 3 very small town with less than 1000 people in each town. The rest are just spread out rural residences. We have more deer and turkey than we do people in our county.

Nacogdoches. Nacanowhere, as the college students call it. You be a fer piece from Waterproof.

You are not alone with this problem. Read some of the other threads this week regarding new Firmware. It appears there is a Beta copy of Firmware to be released very shortly. According to the discussion, the issue of sensitivity as well as other operations are improved. Again they state these are beta copies. You should probably wait for the release on Yuneec's site which should hopefully solve your problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval