Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H unable to find model issue

Reaction score
I am having an issue that the st16 is unable to locate model of drone but camera is conected. Constant blue flashing light on main led as well. Can someone help me figure this out and/or fix this? I have the typhoon h, never had any issues till all of a sudden.

Have you tried rebinding the model?

Sounds like you elected to update your firmware. It would be nice to know what you did to get to this point.

I didn't update due to all the trouble I've heard about that. When I go to try and bind again no model appears.

Try with a new model on the ST16. Also just to verify, the lights are flashing fast orange right?

Light is flashing fast blue, and tried with new model. Still just doesn't want to connect. This is what it shows.

Attachments

• IMG_20170729_214619.jpg
    IMG_20170729_214619.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
You know how to put the typhoon h in bind mode yes?

Tilt it forward 45 degrees, twice very quickly. It should flash orange very quickly. Then bind

Blue=no connection
Orange=bind mode

Ok I went and reset camera and went to bind mode. It finally came to. Don't know why it wouldn't bind before. Never had that issue. I even tried bind mode before. It is going fine now. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gocdunn