Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Vs. Inspire 1

Worked beautifully yesterday (it's now just after 9am Thursday) and I'm off to the dealer to get replacement charger. ST16 now fully powered (used my iPhone charger) after discovering it was never being charged when I "piggybacked" it to the faulty charger. That was the reason for my "how can you tell if the transmitter is charging"
I found out via the 'Pad' and 'about' in the settings that it was constantly discharging whilst plugged in to charge!
I'll be topping up the H battery in the car on the way to and from the shop.
Should be up and flying later this am.
Fly Safely My Friend!

Comparing the H and Inspire is silly. One is used for professional photography and movies while the other is a consumer-grade product similar to the p4/p3/solo.

Comparing the H and Inspire is silly. One is used for professional photography and movies while the other is a consumer-grade product similar to the p4/p3/solo.
The Inspire is 90% of the time equipped with prosumer or consumer grade cameras, not broadcast deliverables or DLSR payloads. You can get more out of it when you put the X5r even with the Zenmuse X5, you're still delivering a non-master with h264.

So no, unless you have the raw version, the inspire is also still a prosumer UAS.

Though I'm thoroughly happy with my H, ecstatic actually, wouldn't it be awesome if down the road Yuneec or possibly a third party offered a superior camera for her!

Reactions: DroneClone
If you want a prograde Hex then get an H920. There isn't anything to compare the H. It is between the typhoon quad and the 920. Just enjoy it.

Reactions: Forrestt
Though I'm thoroughly happy with my H, ecstatic actually, wouldn't it be awesome if down the road Yuneec or possibly a third party offered a superior camera for her!
They are already working on a Flir camera, and most definitively will add others too!

Nor should the H be compared to the Inspire, they are completely two different level platforms, It is more in the league with the P3/4's and Solo's. And $ for $ compared with these(minus a few camera updates) and all the added features of the H, And after flying all these platforms, at this point in time I am very ,very pleased with my H, for the platform and level it must be compared against!:)

I have to say at this point I prefer my P4 over my H. I'm still giving it a go but it hasn't blown me away yet. For $400 more I can get an I1 now that they are onsale. I'm debating that.

I have to say at this point I prefer my P4 over my H. I'm still giving it a go but it hasn't blown me away yet. For $400 more I can get an I1 now that they are onsale. I'm debating that.
If you had(maybe you did?) The P3, before the P4, you would not have blown you away either!, Just a lightly glorified P3P in my mind!, But Different Strokes for Different Folks!;)

If you had(maybe you did?) The P3, before the P4, you would not have blown you away either!, Just a lightly glorified P3P in my mind!, But Different Strokes for Different Folks!;)

I hear ya. The H could be awesome. I think the magic sauce for DJI is the app and 3rd party apps. I seem to be able to do far more with my P4 than I can with my H much easier. Like I said Im still flying the H giving it a fair shake :)

• You get great CS with Yuneec also
  • They want to take of you

Reactions: Ryan Nobrega

More like $700 difference at least actually. Nice try though Ryan!!!

you can get an Inspire 1 (v1) for $1549 at B&H..... yes its older technology ...but you get a case (not a glorified cooler) a battery, charger, and remote.... Cheaper than a P4 if you add a similar case....Just food for thought. the H seems very promising too, Love the CCC feature, Killer for single operator cinematic filming....decisions decisions

Ryan there will be 3rd parties coming on board with Yuneec also. When they do you will be happier. There are firmware coming also. And the CS is second to NOONE.

They are already working on a Flir I was told and exactly what I am waiting for, I am hoping the same on camera upgrades!:rolleyes:

DC the H as a multiuse platform will be an unbelievable asset to hundreds even thousands of photogs around the world. The vids are now being posted here and on YouTube . The entertainment value will be unimaginable. I can hardly wait. Wait two weeks,lol.

you can get an Inspire 1 (v1) for $1549 at B&H..... yes its older technology ...but you get a case (not a glorified cooler) a battery, charger, and remote.... Cheaper than a P4 if you add a similar case....Just food for thought. the H seems very promising too, Love the CCC feature, Killer for single operator cinematic filming....decisions decisions

I ordered mine from B&H. Can't beat the price. With Litchi app, I will be able to use my VR goggles and control the camera by moving my head (head tracking). The future is here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio