Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H When ?

If you take the glass half full approach it could mean that they are in the process of switching over from pre-order.
This would mean in the next day or so you will be able to buy instead of pre-order. That is what I am hoping for anyway.

Right that's it I'm now done with it all. Website now taking pre orders again and saying shipping will commence in May! Tried phoning them but was closed for the day . Just sent a very to the point email saying they are letting us down seriously. And we deserve to know the truth about all the delays and secrecy
I really want the drone but will cancel if I don't get an exact date soon.

Right that's it I'm now done with it all. Website now taking pre orders again and saying shipping will commence in May! Tried phoning them but was closed for the day . Just sent a very to the point email saying they are letting us down seriously. And we deserve to know the truth about all the delays and secrecy
I really want the drone but will cancel if I don't get an exact date soon.
Where the **** do you get ships in May? It says 4-6 weeks which it has stated for the last 6 weeks ! and Yuneec China and USA both said to me they will ship this Friday/Monday to dealers, Hope so!

Where the **** do you get ships in May? It says 4-6 weeks which it has stated for the last 6 weeks ! and Yuneec China and USA both said to me they will ship this Friday/Monday to dealers, Hope so!
That's Yuneec.UK, not sure it's the same in US/Canada!

They now also gave the price of batteries and backpack. $109.99 and $149.99 respectively...

Reactions: DroneClone
I just called the main office today and was told that it's coming in a week,no date just next week so theCaptain is right end of April is now the new date of release of the day.

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE
E
I just called the main office today and was told that it's coming in a week,no date just next week so theCaptain is right end of April is now the new date of release of the day.
End of April would be when preorder's would get them because next week is not the end of April, it's the third week in April and falls in line with what the Cap said, It's really irregardless as they will come when they come! Although I am antsy too!

E

End of April would be when preorder's would get them because next week is not the end of April, it's the third week in April and falls in line with what the Cap said, It's really irregardless as they will come when they come! Although I am antsy too!
The end of the third week is when they will ship lose a few days due to weekend and we're looking at the end,not to argue.

Did anyone else get this email?
Thank you for your patience and ongoing support. Typhoon H will start shipping next week. We had an overwhelming response and number of pre-orders, and are actively working to keep up with strong demand.

-Team Yuneec (US)

Did anyone else get this email?
Thank you for your patience and ongoing support. Typhoon H will start shipping next week. We had an overwhelming response and number of pre-orders, and are actively working to keep up with strong demand.

-Team Yuneec (US)
This was the UK reply. With a very apologetic email. "We received an unfortunate call this morning informing us that the Typhoon H shipment has been delayed, and we will not be able to ship your Typhoon H to you until the end of April/beginning of May."

Just been informed by the store. Yuneec Europe informed them they will get the birds end of the month
O and its the Basic version
The Pro with the realsense will only be available from June
/\/\ax2206

This was the UK reply. With a very apologetic email. "We received an unfortunate call this morning informing us that the Typhoon H shipment has been delayed, and we will not be able to ship your Typhoon H to you until the end of April/beginning of May."
I had that date too, they put it down to software issues on the wizard! So many different stories as to why its delayed.

I just got a ship date of 4/15 with an arrival date of 4/21-4/22 but no tracking info. We will see if it actually ships on the 15th and if I get tracking info to go with it! Either way its progress and I'm excited.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech