Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H will not throttle up

Reaction score
I have a new Typhoon H that worked great the first time out of the box, maiden voyage l flew the fill twenty minutes no issues, Second flight everything looked good and had sync all links powered up and hit the throttle nothing. RESET powered up three time no throttle. Any thoughts on why? Could I be to close at 15-20 feet away or is there a setting off or switch on that I've overlooked?

I would try disconnecting the battery in the st16 and pull battery from H, hold power button on both to discharge any remaining voltage. Next thing I would try would be to rebind the st16 and H. Hope one of these work.
Thanks worth a shot I'll tell you how it goes,,,,

maiden voyage l flew the fill twenty minutes no issues,

Twenty minutes is a fair time to be in the air. I presume you got some low battery/voltage warnings towards the end of your flight?
Just guessing here, but there are a few things to rule out.
Are you using the same battery from your first flight?
If so, did it charge back up with no issues?

Hard to try and help diagnose an issue without knowing more info about the situation.

Double tap the battery icon on the st16. When the hardware monitor comes up move the left stick up and see if it responds.

I had the same issue and it needed to be fixed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I puledl both batteries didn't see a discharge button on either? Also is I go into setting to rebind camera is asking for a log in password I don't remember setup one so is there is a default p/w in the ST16

Reactions: CC Rider
There is no discharge button, you misunderstood what was written when it was suggested to remove the battery and hold down the switch...on the H...to discharge residual voltage. I doubt that does anything but what the heck.

Password is the same for camera and ST-16...1234567890

If you think you're a media guy, reading comprehension and reading manufacturer instructions could stand some improvement if you want to make it. Good luck with the throttle problem.

Reactions: JulesTEO
Double tap the battery icon on the st16. When the hardware monitor comes up move the left stick up and see if it responds.

I had the same issue and it needed to be fixed

Did you send it in to Yuneec for repair ?

Marnix

Twenty minutes is a fair time to be in the air. I presume you got some low battery/voltage warnings towards the end of your flight?
Just guessing here, but there are a few things to rule out.
Are you using the same battery from your first flight?
If so, did it charge back up with no issues?

Hard to try and help diagnose an issue without knowing more info about the situation.

Did pull both batteries didn't see a discharge button on either? Also is I go into setting to rebind camera is asked for a log in password I don't remember set one of is there is a default p/w in the ST16
Sure did and now flying it is now night and day.

Sure did and now flying it is now night and day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone