Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H with Intel RealSense and all accessories for sale, great deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I bought this new about 4 months ago and it hasn't seen much use, it has less than 8 flights on it. I am selling because I have too many drones I don't use due to time and work issues. It is in excellent condition with no damage or any problems, and it flies perfectly. Includes everything in the picture:

Typhoon H with realsense and CGO3+ camera
ST16 controller with both 2.4 and 5.2 GHz antennas and controller wand
Two batteries, 6 props plus 4 spares, original charger, all original cables, accessories, and manuals
Yuneec Typhoon storage backpack

Price is $800 firm. Retail on this is around $1400 total, this has less than 8 flights on it and is indistinguishable from brand new. Located in Los Angeles, in the Beverly Hills area. I much prefer local pickup but will ship to CONUS only, no international. This would need a big box to ship and would probably cost around $60 to $80 to ship. PM me with questions

Attachments

• IMG_4810.JPG
    IMG_4810.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4812.JPG
    IMG_4812.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4813.JPG
    IMG_4813.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 35
I bought this new about 4 months ago and it hasn't seen much use, it has less than 8 flights on it. I am selling because I have too many drones I don't use due to time and work issues. It is in excellent condition with no damage or any problems, and it flies perfectly. Includes everything in
Typhoon H with realsense and CGO3+ camera
ST16 controller with both 2.4 and 5.2 GHz antennas and controller wand
Two batteries, 6 props plus 4 spares, original charger, all original cables, accessories, and manuals
Yuneec Typhoon storage backpack

Price is $800 firm. Retail on this is around $1400 total, this has less than 8 flights on it and is indistinguishable from brand new. Located in Los Angeles, in the Beverly Hills area. I much prefer local pickup but will ship to CONUS only, no international. This would need a big box to ship and would probably cost around $60 to $80 to ship. PM me with questions
. An absolutely great deal !

Reactions: Yuneecfreak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder