Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H with Real Sense - IN STOCK NOW

Laura, what is your return policy?

Oh never mind, found it on your site. i:)i

Last edited:
Reactions: Laura Turbeville
Decided I am going to wait until it is confirmed that the RS works when it is in RTH mode. I also want to see if the camera has been improved.

I am just thinking that if the RS module is going to be $400 then I might as well just get the new one. I will have spare parts or sell some of it off.

If I want to use two ST16's for pilot and camera then buying a separate ST16 will probably be $400 (completely guessing) by itself.

If I do get two of them one thing I would love to play with if I can is attach a wizard on one of them and put the other in follow me mode. i:)i

Probably stupid to buy another H when the Inspire has dropped but still you need to add more to that package anyway and it is DJI. i:)i

Unsure what the Holy Cow is about but if it is based on getting another one, I have no life Ray. What can I say. i:)i

Besides I am just thinking about it, have not done anything yet. I might just wait and see what the RS module will cost and add it to my current H.

Last edited:
The fan is a logical additional addition. Sonar by itself likely didn't generate much heat but the addition of Real Sense amplifies whatever heat had been present by creating more. Add a fan, keep it ventilated. Flight time will drop proportionally I would expect.

The case won't do you any good, as it is a newly designed foam. More compact. I presume it will now fit as carry on.
So you would have to buy the soft case and foam insert to get it to work.

I like the fact that the wizard had its own little spot now. The props in a box is so so.

Anyone else notice in the original lid that there was room fit the props to be pressed into the lid.
I tried it a few you ingress but they didn't stay there that week, even in their little silky bag.

Laura, what's in the accessory box?

New backpack looks quite neat and less conspicuous. Can you tell us if the ST16 has a slot for a 3G/4G SIM card please?

has this already been answered?

Andy

looked like a new flatter centre antenna from the domed one on the advanced version but cant see it properly, backpack looks better now

I see they made some physical improvements to the copter as well. New Landing gear feet, ST16 improvements, etc. Now I wish I waited..LOL, tempted to get one and sell my H when it comes back from Yuneec.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop