Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H with Real Sense - IN STOCK NOW

So I am wondering, if she only has 2, and said she will be doing some testing today, does that mean someone gets a slightly used unit?

Laura, I'm very interested how the Pro with Realsense flies and avoid obstacles while it follows you. Hope you can give us all some feed back here when you are done trying it. Thanks in advance!

So I am wondering, if she only has 2, and said she will be doing some testing today, does that mean someone gets a slightly used unit?

Funny I kind of asked her the same thing while on the phone. As she said above she is keeping one for herself. I called just to make sure.
I have to see she has a very nice Texas accent.

Brandon

Reactions: Laura Turbeville
Yeah I spoke to her today as well. I really want to pull the trigger on that other one. Then I guess I will just sell my H when it comes back from Yuneec. :)

Well I just got the other one. :) Thanks a bunch Laura.
The case won't do you any good, as it is a newly designed foam. More compact. I presume it will now fit as carry on.
So you would have to buy the soft case and foam insert to get it to work.

I like the fact that the wizard had its own little spot now. The props in a box is so so.

Anyone else notice in the original lid that there was room fit the props to be pressed into the lid.
I tried it a few you ingress but they didn't stay there that week, even in their little silky bag.

I wonder how many batteries can you fit.

Here in the Netherlands still no news about my H Pro with RealSence. Still are hoping to get my bird at the end of this month.

Will be looking forward to see the first pictures (and footage) made by Don and Brandon about the H Pro they both will get from Laura.

So far there are several upgrades either on the H Pro (like the two antenna’s) or on the ST16 ( three instead of two antenna’s) and it further seems that the first pre orders would get also a free wizard.

One of the things I’m are very interested in would be the team mode of the H Pro. So far only a ST12, ST16 or wizard could be used for team mode with the H Pro.

Still have not found an good name for my bird so when I would get her, she will become simply my air buddy.

Nice video. Good to see something from a customer. Looks to work very well. Sold me on it. When it becomes available, the module I'll add it to my "H"....
Totally agree !!!!!!!
I don't know for sure, but I don't think the DJI Phantom can do that !!!!!!!!

It is very nice to see this video. I'm not sure how much I will need the realsence but it is nice to know it is there and will help me. I do plan on leaving it on when flying near trees. My plan for the H is to try and use it for Real Estate photos and video.
Watching this video when the had the 2 pictures at once and you could see the H moving, stopping and twisting I was amazed how nice and steady the picture was. I'm looking forward to getting mine and to start using it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss