Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H with Real Sense - IN STOCK NOW

Holy Moly! I heard that about rain. Here in Nacogdoches we ain't had a drop in a coon's age.

Hi all. My new H pro from Laura arrived today. Unfortunately i have not opened it yet. This weekend will be hard as i will be away. Might get to take some pics tomorrow. Probably no video til next week.

Hi all. My new H pro from Laura arrived today. Unfortunately i have not opened it yet. This weekend will be hard as i will be away. Might get to take some pics tomorrow. Probably no video til next week.

After analyzing your message it seems that you are a little bit sick. My medical opinion and personal advice is “stay home this weekend”.

After analyzing your message it seems that you are a little bit sick. My medical opinion and personal advice is “stay home this weekend”.
Ha ha yes I am filling a bit woozy all of a sudden. Maybe I need to "Take 2 flights and check in tomorrow". :)

Reactions: abinder
Ha ha yes I am filling a bit woozy all of a sudden. Maybe I need to "Take 2 flights and check in tomorrow". :)
I have mine sitting here and the problem is I really am sick and do not feel like my brain would all be there to get it ready to fly or to fly it right so I'm waiting.

Still have to wait for my H Pro. Did I mentioned that its price here in Europe (Netherlands, Germany) has been raised up now to € 2099,- (or about US $ 2300,-) by Yuneec Europe. Seems that transportation costs and tax are a little bit higher than in the USA.

Skyrider1170,

Lucky you!!! Have Fun!!! UPS should have mine at my door Monday. I can't wait to dig into it and figure out why they added an additional stick antenna. I need to find out when ITELITE will have a DBS extender for the modified ST16.

drone-antennas

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval