Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H with thermal and low light camera

Reaction score
I have completed a trial with the thermal and low light camera and cannot work out how to edit both, I wanted to shorten the clips to get rid of unwanted footage and just show relevant detail, have imported the mp4 file, edited this in fcpx exported this but only get the low light video footage and not the thermal image, when editing i only see the low light video too. Anyone know what i am doing wrong? I'm sure its something stupid I've missed.

I saw a clip on the UK Yuneec Facebook Page, stating that the Thermal imaging video is recorded on the ST16 NOT the camera's card for your information, so I assume you only have the camera's standard video...

Hi Adam, I have both as I and can open it in VLC both IR and normal video play, bit like a picture in picture and can resize both manual i.e. Have them side by doe or overlapping but when I import the file into editing I can't see the IR video and when I export I lose the IR capability of the particular video. The original still has it though. So I'm thinking there must be a specific bit of software or I'm missing a fundamental part of this.
Thanks. David

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval