Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Yaw Motor Slip Ring Wire Repair

Thanks for the upload i have already replaced the yaw motor , but the gimbal won't calibrate and makes beeping sound and having a exorcist movement cirkeling the head before stopping , any idea why or schematics over the circuit below the yaw motor ? Thanks for the upload if you dont have answer for the problem anyway

I found it a bit cheaper to purchase to slip ring connector without the actual motor assembly. Possibly not available in your area. For me in the EU it was only €20 if I recall. Also a little dab of typex or similar to mark the orientation of the camera so we don't end up with it looking out to the side or backwards.

I found it a bit cheaper to purchase to slip ring connector without the actual motor assembly. Possibly not available in your area. For me in the EU it was only €20 if I recall. Also a little dab of typex or similar to mark the orientation of the camera so we don't end up with it looking out to the side or backwards.

Great tip Scott...and you are correct, back when I originally posted the video this was the only option available.

Would you be able to post a link to the part in this message board and I will add the link into the video description so that other people can purchase that piece.

MadD

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio