Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Typhoon h with st 16 advance All the boxes with papers with 3 battery fpvlr long range antenna set up ext antenna on the H with 4 watt Booster on 5/8 for video
2 2/4 Booster 2 sets of maytech carbon blades softback pack 3 pack cam filters hate to sell 700 buyer pay shipping pm me If you need info

Last edited:
Typhoon h with st 16 advance All the boxes with papers with 3 battery fpvlr long range antenna set up ext antenna on the H with 4 watt Booster on 5/8 for video
2 2/4 Booster 2 sets of maytech carbon blades softback pack 3 pack cam filters hate to sell 700 buyer pay shipping pm me If you need info

Hey sorry I'm not writing to tell you that I'm interested in buying but instead just have a few questions that caught my eye i your post! In your Ad where you say "with 4 watt Booster on 5/8 for video" I'm obviously assuming that you are talking about the booster being on the 5.8Ghz band, but what Interests me the most is the fact that you saying that you have a 4 Watt Booster? What brand is it & where did you get that big of wattage booster for the 5.8GHz band? Cuz I've been able to easily find 3 & 4 watt boosters for the 2.4Ghz band but I've only managed to be able to find up to a 2 Watt booster for the 5.8GHz band & obviously would more than love to be able to find a 4 Watt Booster because having a single 4 watt booster is probably 5x better than having two 2 watt booster in line because if you were to try that I think that you'd get a ton of RF Noise. Is there any possible way that you could take a picture of this booster & send it to me via PM or post it up on your Ad?

Then directly after saying that about you having the 4 watt booster for your 5.8Ghz band, you go on to say "2 2/4 Booster" When you are saying that, are you saying that you have one single 2 watt booster for the 2.4Ghz band or that you have 2 boosters for the 2.4 GHz band so i.e., one booster for each of the 2.4Ghz band antenna's?

I appreciate all the help & assistance that you can provide me. Along with telling me the Brand of the boosters you have & hopefully possibly where it was that you bought the booster, i.e., website if there is any way that you could also include about how much each of them cost you (before) any shipping costs.
Thank you so much, I do appreciate it.
Tom C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt