Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon Sale Delay?

I bought the back pack and spare battery also but I was mainly interested in the real sense module..it is my understanding that they are coming out with a real sense package with extra battery and back pack.if that's the case it looks like I should cancel and wait for that one !!!
I pre-ordered the "H" and separate order of 1- Backpack and 1- battery for $1,299 + S159- Backpack and $ 109 battery= $1,566 which is cheaper than the old $1,799 bundle offer, and a free Wizard controller to boot!, Real Sense is not available for a few months and if I choose to I will purchase and install myself!

I pre-ordered the "H" and separate order of 1- Backpack and 1- battery for $1,299 + S159- Backpack and $ 109 battery= $1,566 which is cheaper than the old $1,799 bundle offer, and a free Wizard controller to boot!, Real Sense is not available for a few months and if I choose to I will purchase and install myself!
Hi, for people around the world, can you tell us where you're located and buying from please? I'm assuming from the price it's the USA.
Some of us have to pay a lot more locally.... And a lot want to know why.....

Hi, for people around the world, can you tell us where you're located and buying from please? I'm assuming from the price it's the USA.
Some of us have to pay a lot more locally.... And a lot want to know why.....
Yeap Texas USA, ordered from Ingenious Ingenuity

This is what I received from a authorized Yuneec dealer in NY I buy from:

But from what I read, it is a baseless claim from DJI attempting to slow Yuneec's momentum in the industry. Secondly, it is filed in the state of California.

What this means for our customers with a worst case scenario that DJI is granted their injunction in California. It will not prevent us from shipping from NY. California cannot tell NY what to do. It would require a federal injunction.

Additionally, DJI is WAY out of their league on this. Yuneec is partnered with Intel who has a vested interest in Yuneec's prosperity. Intel has a ton of lobbyists in California and Washington DC. DJI would go bankrupt before they got any paperwork across a judges desk. Silicon Valley vs. DJI.

Reactions: deMARCOman
Let's hope this is true!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-04-20-17-44.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-04-20-17-44.png
    472.3 KB · Views: 10
Let's hope this is true!!
I think they g MADD w Verge said it w a Dji Killer. It's being compared to their Aspire. They did not get the ratings they wanted w the new Pro 4, seems most folks seem to think the 3 Pro is not worth the upgrade, h longer flight times, ect. I actually almost pulled the switch on a new Pro 3 j because they w under 800 bucks. The features they are talking about that infringe on patents seem to be on most Drones that are in production . W the intel feature is available I really think it will make the difference to make those that are on the fence consider their options. Seems that most of those on here have a Dji in their family. W we g our lil paws on our units we will be able to rate it and put it through its paces. I j hope I don't h to send it in to put the Intel on it, I wake up and check emails for a tracking #.

This is what I received from a authorized Yuneec dealer in NY I buy from:

But from what I read, it is a baseless claim from DJI attempting to slow Yuneec's momentum in the industry. Secondly, it is filed in the state of California.

What this means for our customers with a worst case scenario that DJI is granted their injunction in California. It will not prevent us from shipping from NY. California cannot tell NY what to do. It would require a federal injunction.

Additionally, DJI is WAY out of their league on this. Yuneec is partnered with Intel who has a vested interest in Yuneec's prosperity. Intel has a ton of lobbyists in California and Washington DC. DJI would go bankrupt before they got any paperwork across a judges desk. Silicon Valley vs. DJI.
Come on people, get with the program. This is an April Fools hoax!! I actually called Yuneec Sales rep today to check the status of my Typhoon H pre-order. They aren't aware of any "legal" situation with ANY company. When I read the "so-called" lawsuit claim, it was more of a promotional advertisement for DJI. Hahaha... We will all get our H's on time. Happy flying!!

Reactions: DroneClone
Takes sometime to get a injunction to stop sales of an item, do not think DJI has a leg to stand on in this one
Come on people, get with the program. This is an April Fools hoax!! I actually called Yuneec Sales rep today to check the status of my Typhoon H pre-order. They aren't aware of any "legal" situation with ANY company. When I read the "so-called" lawsuit claim, it was more of a promotional advertisement for DJI. Hahaha... We will all get our H's on time. Happy flying!!

The Wall Street Journal. tech area says. DJI and Yuneec in Legal Beef. Chinese company DJI, the world’s largest drone maker, on Friday filed a patent infringement lawsuit in federal court against Chinese drone manufacturer Yuneec, according to MarketWatch. DJI, known for its iconic white “Phantom” drones, says Yuneec’s drones infringe on two DJI patents, including one for target tracking. Yuneec didn’t immediately provide comment on the suit.

Last edited:
I sure hope your right, someone spent a lot of time writing a 32 page legal document and c end up w issues of their own. Click on my previous post, it's the link w entire Case info.
Drone 360 magazine also h on their site.

image.png

[/
I think you ought to get on the program my friend and see the facts! I wish you where correct, as I am waiting patiently for mine. But y!ou need to read the facts. Although by the time the case even hits court we will already have our "H" and be able to fly up Frank Wang's dang!

So after a few phone calls today I have now found out the package I paid £1,400 for a month ago is now what they are calling the 'pro' package which includes the real sence. That is not available till the end of may beginning of June.

I've now cancelled that as no way am I waiting that long. I've now ordered from yuneec themselves the advanced package for £1,099. This is for the h, controller and 1 battery. It also includes a free wizard which is great.

Also added on a extra battery and the back pack. I'm told this is being shipped out next week.

If I hadn't of made these phone calls then I would still be waiting another month or so. Drones direct basically had no idea of what they were talking about . Very glad I'm now buying straight from yunnec.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech