Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV laws in France & Spain?

Reaction score
Hi There,
Is there any one out there who can give me some sort of insight relating to the use of UAV's in France and Spain? Are they similar to the requirements of the UK? Is there a requirement to register with the authorities, if the UAV is being used for non profit purposes i.e. fun flying?

Sorry, but i think this article is very very alarming. I think is very similar to others Europe countries
In fact, in Spain, you cannot fly over cathedrals, motorways,political buildings, stadiums or beachs (full of people). But is it possible in Germany, UK, France etc...?
You can not fly in National Parks, but i know in USA, you can neither (without permision).
The restriction about airports or big city are similar to Europe.
I have read in this forum, that for example in Swedem is more restrictive, you can not use cameras in dron.

I have not license (only for fun flying), and i haven´t had any problems with autorities or militars.

You only need a little of comon sense.

Some examples of my flights in youtube:

Regards from Spain.

Reactions: Crap pilot
Sorry, but i think this article is very very alarming. I think is very similar to others Europe countries
In fact, in Spain, you cannot fly over cathedrals, motorways,political buildings, stadiums or beachs (full of people). But is it possible in Germany, UK, France etc...?
You can not fly in National Parks, but i know in USA, you can neither (without permision).
I have read in this forum, that for example in Swedem is more restrictive, you can not use cameras in dron.

I have not license (only for fun flying), and i haven´t had any problems with autorities or militars.

Regards from Spain.
Hi there. Thank you for responding to my enquiry regarding UAV flying in Spain. As you so rightly commented - 'a little common sense'! I anticipate visiting and staying in the Andalucía region of Spain (on the coast near to Motril) - so having a bit of knowledge about the requirements is essential.
Just out of interest, how does one apply for a 'drone licence in Spain and how much does it cost?
Incidentally - nice movies, thank you for posting them.
Regards from England. M

Reactions: Crap pilot

Regards from Spain.
Excellent

Hi there. Thank you for responding to my enquiry regarding UAV flying in Spain. As you so rightly commented - 'a little common sense'! I anticipate visiting and staying in the Andalucía region of Spain (on the coast near to Motril) - so having a bit of knowledge about the requirements is essential.
Just out of interest, how does one apply for a 'drone licence in Spain and how much does it cost?
Incidentally - nice movies, thank you for posting them.
Regards from England. M
Excellent

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430