Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV Pilot simulator and ST-16

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I got my new TH Pro and getting things setup. Raining today so can't fly. Figured I would try the simulator. Hooked everything up, created new model, went through successful binding, everything appeared fine on the simulator, sticks and buttons all move on virtual controller, but bird won't fly. Took me a while and install on separate PC to realize that the ST-16 was in turtle mode and apparently the simulator doesn't like that. SO I am posting here if anyone has same issue. Make sure you are not in turtle mode! :)

No info ref your issue but curious what simulator you have. That would be cool to use

Yes as above you need to download the software from yuneec for free. Make sure to get version 2.0 as it has some new features and works with ST16. Here is the link UAV Pilot Archive - Yuneec Then you need the dongle. You can find the dongle on amazon for various prices. The rest is pretty straightforward, just be sure you don't have turtle mode enabled. You can only choose the Q500 right now, but I understand an update is in the works where you will be able to fly the TH.

Yes as above you need to download the software from yuneec for free. Make sure to get version 2.0 as it has some new features and works with ST16. Here is the link UAV Pilot Archive - Yuneec Then you need the dongle. You can find the dongle on amazon for various prices. The rest is pretty straightforward, just be sure you don't have turtle mode enabled. You can only choose the Q500 right now, but I understand an update is in the works where you will be able to fly the TH.

Funny, the only version listed on Yuneec's US site is v 1.0 -- thanks for the link!

Does it, or is it just different date formats? (US would usually use MM/DD/YY - civilization uses DD/MM/YY)
Date listed for 1.0 is 11/6/2015. Date listed to 2.0 is 3/6/2015. So no matter what date format, USA or civilization :) , the 2.0 date is before the 1.0 date.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval