Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV Toolbox 2.1 - Share your flights!

How do you get the satellite imagery on the ST16, I get the road map views but just lots of ????? marks when I select satellite for the imagery!!

How do you get the satellite imagery on the ST16, I get the road map views but just lots of ????? marks when I select satellite for the imagery!!

You may need to zoom out to get satellite imagery.

One of my 4 ST-16 would not display Sat mapp. Connect to WiFi, go to missions, create new mission, click on search by name, fill in an address and click create. That should bring down the map. This is what I had to do. Hope it works for you.

AWESOME TOOL !!!!!!!!
I´ve had it for a while and are rgistred user, but this is really an improvement.

But I don´t seem to be able to sync more than 1 videofil pr. csv., I have one flight with 4 videos covering the whole flight, but when syncing it has the possibility to tick "Sync 1 :4 video"....but I can´t sync more than this one and un-ticking the box just leads to NO video uploads ??
What 2 do ?

Last edited:
AWESOME TOOL !!!!!!!!
I´ve had it for a while and are rgistred user, but this is really an improvement.

But I don´t seem to be able to sync more than 1 videofil pr. csv., I have one flight with 4 videos covering the whole flight, but when syncing it has the possibility to tick "Sync 1 :4 video"....but I can´t sync more than this one and un-ticking the box just leads to NO video uploads ??
What 2 do ?

The toolbox is syncing to the internally recorded 720 clips that are the same as your telemetry file generated during flight. Double check the file it synced to and you will see it's covering more than one flight. You can open a summary and it will generate one for every instance of video start and stop. If I look at a summary of a brief video like a test shot before running my CCC mission, that summary will have the video synced from the hover time plus the actual run and show the telemetry map also. If you look at that summary, you can think nothing's correct and then upon telemetry stat checking realize you've called up a summary on a moment of camera record or even just a moment of power cycle. All my CCC shots run during a battery with multiple video starts and stops ends up as one file that syncs up to the different summaries generated by the runs. It knows what to sync and I don't believe you are missing anything and should merrily ignore the sync numbers and just check the video sync box as it's correct.

Reactions: Niblett
OK guys downloaded this today so am a UAVToolbox newbie........is there a way you can print or download the flight reports like you can in Airdata ??

AWESOME TOOL !!!!!!!!

What 2 do ?

At the moment, users are limited to one video per summary and ten photos for uploads. You can choose which videos/photos by opening them in the summary page and tapping the cloud icon. When you get back to the summary page it'll tell you how many you've chosen to upload at the top. (You can also choose the thumbnail for the upload by tapping the camera icon - and for videos, if you tap the target icon, the thumbnail will come from the current point in the video - thumbnails are used in the gallery and if you use the 'share to Facebook' button on the web page). If you've got more chosen than are allowed to be uploaded, the first items in the list (earliest in the flight) will be used.

In future, it will be possible to pay a subscription which will allow for more videos to be uploaded, and a number of other features. I hope to be able to announce that soon.

OK guys downloaded this today so am a UAVToolbox newbie........is there a way you can print or download the flight reports like you can in Airdata ??

The online summaries are designed to be printer friendly, though you sometimes have to play with portrait/landscape and print scale to fit them nicely on a page. Upload your summary through the app and then visit the website.

Reactions: Niblett
Hi Tuna,

Is there a way to change the maps in the app from
Bing maps to google maps Bing maps are never up to date google is more accurate and more up to date

Donald

As a Typhoon newbie I have many questions and all you guys are great with the answers. I noticed that this was written for the H, any chance it will work with a Typhoon G? If not does anyone know of a similar program that will? Thanks again!

Hi Tuna,

Is there a way to change the maps in the app from
Bing maps to google maps Bing maps are never up to date google is more accurate and more up to date

Donald

Unfortunately the Android install on a the majority of ST-16s doesn't properly support Google Maps, and there are some licensing issues, so at the moment I can't use that choice. I'm going to be looking at it later this month to see if there is a workaround.

As a Typhoon newbie I have many questions and all you guys are great with the answers. I noticed that this was written for the H, any chance it will work with a Typhoon G? If not does anyone know of a similar program that will? Thanks again!

Not at the moment, I'm afraid as the G controller uses a much older version of Android, and I don't even have one to try out and figure out what needs changing.

I think I completed my test run of trying out lots of moves and tweaking in framing of a CCC run I made two weeks ago. I've been adding points and studying my latest runs to make edit tweaks. I'm on rev7 and made rev8 and rev9 in the field today for some final adjustments. My test runs were often done under poor conditions for light and shadow but today I went for the morning light and started at 6:30am. I'm looking forward to getting today's run into premier and getting it up on Vimeo. I think it came out pretty great. I will put up a link later for those who would care to check it out and give me some feedback. Thank you Tuna! You've made a great thing and it works great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval