Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV Toolbox 2.1 - Share your flights!

I've never looked at setting the camera angle with the App. Maybe I should start looking into that..

Any tips you guys could share to give me a head start?
I can't remember the exact sequence, but fiddling with the way the camera aims I found the setting that makes it take its heading from the last waypoint. The drone itself may look this way and that, but the camera stays at the same heading. I'm going to try out a point mesh this way and see if it is as awesome as I think it's going to be.

Hi Tuna,
thanks for all the work you're putting into the app, i do like the new sharing functionalities very much.
I've got a question concerning these new features: Is there a way to delete once uploaded logs and/or media files? If not i would highly appreciate this possibility not least to save you valuable server space.
Cheers

Unfortunately the Android install on a the majority of ST-16s doesn't properly support Google Maps, and there are some licensing issues, so at the moment I can't use that choice. I'm going to be looking at it later this month to see if there is a workaround.

Hi Tuna

when I was developing for Flight sim doing photo scenery google was that same way copy right hope google will some day license there maps for model aviation thanks for the reply

Donald

Reactions: Tuna
Hi Tuna,
thanks for all the work you're putting into the app, i do like the new sharing functionalities very much.
I've got a question concerning these new features: Is there a way to delete once uploaded logs and/or media files? If not i would highly appreciate this possibility not least to save you valuable server space.
Cheers

At the moment, there isn't a delete function - I'm working on it though!

I know you're flooded with requests, so, um, sorry.
It would be great to install this on my Pixel or other Android device to plan flights without having to unpack the ST16. It crashes on startup on my Pixel phone. If we could do this and then move the file to the ST16 somehow that would be really nice.

By the way, don't take these requests as criticism or undue pressure. It means we are using your app and we love it and want to help it grow.

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
I know you're flooded with requests, so, um, sorry.

That made me laugh. Don't apologise, I prefer requests to deathly silence.

In fact, compatibility with generic Android devices was broken with the 2.1 release - it's something I need to address, and will be looking at for the next release. As I'm looking at mapping, I'm very much concentrating on sharing flights between devices, so you should be able to do exactly what you've asked for.

P.S. Thanks also for submitting the crash report when things go wrong - it helps me identify the areas that are causing problems.

Reactions: zandoli
@Tuna, What am I missing?, This is the first time I've used the H in awhile and I updated to version 2.1.2. I need to set up my equipment but the equipment button is Grey and not clickable, the wifi is on and the ST-16 is connected to the internet via the office network.

@Tuna, What am I missing?, This is the first time I've used the H in awhile and I updated to version 2.1.2. I need to set up my equipment but the equipment button is Grey and not clickable, the wifi is on and the ST-16 is connected to the internet via the office network.

Log out and log in again and it should pull down the available equipment so you can set things up. :)

Reactions: mwfoshee
@Tuna, worked great. 30 minutes from set up to completed mission. beautiful!
I'm not having any luck viewing my telemetry. My usual workflow in the past was to open UAV Toolbox and enter data into my flight log. I would think it would be under Summary? when I select that option. I get a message Building summary 0% -------------------------------------------------- 0/100
Then it crashes.

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for the app and the help.

Tuna,

Are you planning to enable the printing of telemetry reports off the flight data at all ???

Cheers !!

@Tuna, worked great. 30 minutes from set up to completed mission. beautiful!
I'm not having any luck viewing my telemetry. My usual workflow in the past was to open UAV Toolbox and enter data into my flight log. I would think it would be under Summary? when I select that option. I get a message Building summary 0% -------------------------------------------------- 0/100
Then it crashes.

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for the app and the help.

Did you solve this? I can not get summaries neither.

thx.

There seems to be a problem with summaries for some users - connected to memory usage when checking the FPV media. I'm looking into it at the moment and hope to have a fix soon.

There seems to be a problem with summaries for some users - connected to memory usage when checking the FPV media. I'm looking into it at the moment and hope to have a fix soon.

Ah, sorry for me screaming in the other post.

Understood and I'll wait for a fix.

Thanks..

@Tuna any update or suggestions, I'm really getting behind updating my logs. I don't care about viewing images or videos, or cloud sync. I simply need to get my flight summaries back like it used to be.

@Tuna any update or suggestions, I'm really getting behind updating my logs. I don't care about viewing images or videos, or cloud sync. I simply need to get my flight summaries back like it used to be.

I'm unable to reproduce your problem at this end, which means I need to create a debug build for you to track down the problem. I should be able to get something to you towards the end of next week. In the mean time if you could drop me an email through the website, I can track the problem directly.

Sorry for the delay in this - it's very frustrating and I'm keen to get it resolved for you.

I'm unable to reproduce your problem at this end, which means I need to create a debug build for you to track down the problem. I should be able to get something to you towards the end of next week. In the mean time if you could drop me an email through the website, I can track the problem directly.

Sorry for the delay in this - it's very frustrating and I'm keen to get it resolved for you.

Hi Tuna,

My summaries do not build anymore too. I have the idea it did a few times in the past though.
Maybe it could help to delete the whole stuff and reinstall...?

thx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430