Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV Toolbox (unofficial) User Guide

Reaction score
Hi all,
With the increasing popularity of the UAV Toolbox app (thanks Tuna), many new users (myself included) are wanting to learn more about how it works and while there is a developing 'Help' section on the website (particularly around the Mission Planner), there is still a lot of info that isn't documented in one central place - hence this thread.
I've been searching various threads/posts about the UAV Toolbox app and have pulled relevant info which I plan to post here so that it may assist other members both now and in the future. If you have relevant info then also please feel free to post it here. Please keep in mind, this thread is not intended to be a discussion on the app as that already exists. It's main purpose is in further explaining certain aspects of the app itself. If you can help in this way, then please feel free to post here.

Understanding Telemetry.
I've gathered as much information as I can find to date, and put this into a PDF document - attached.
I hope that this will help get the ball rolling. If anyone happens to find incorrect info please let me know and I can update this.

Attachments

• UAV Toolbox - Telemetry.pdf
    767.3 KB · Views: 345
I've been wanting to start to use CCC and this app... this will be very helpful. :)

Understanding Telemetry.
I've gathered as much information as I can find to date, and put this into a PDF document - attached.
I hope that this will help get the ball rolling. If anyone happens to find incorrect info please let me know and I can update this.
Thanks, thats very helpful info.

Hi all,
With the increasing popularity of the UAV Toolbox app (thanks Tuna), many new users (myself included) are wanting to learn more about how it works and while there is a developing 'Help' section on the website (particularly around the Mission Planner), there is still a lot of info that isn't documented in one central place - hence this thread.
I've been searching various threads/posts about the UAV Toolbox app and have pulled relevant info which I plan to post here so that it may assist other members both now and in the future. If you have relevant info then also please feel free to post it here. Please keep in mind, this thread is not intended to be a discussion on the app as that already exists. It's main purpose is in further explaining certain aspects of the app itself. If you can help in this way, then please feel free to post here.
How is flight speed adjusted between waypoints? Flying a 520 typhoon pro useing UVA

If you are using an H520, why are you using UAV Toolbox to generate a waypoint mission? You should be using Yuneec’s DataPilot on your ST16S or your PC.

The H480 (Typhoon H/H Pro) and the Typhoon H Plus use Curve Cable Cam (CCC) missions that can be planned in the UAV Toolbox Mission Planner. When you run the mission the speed is controlled with the Throttle on the left stick (Mode 2 flight controls). Hold the throttle up to fly the mission in the forward direction. Then speed is controlled by momentary throttle forward and backward movements. Throttle down for 2 seconds will fly the mission in reverse. With the Tilt mode switch and the Pan mode switch in full down position the camera can be controlled with the right stick.

Reactions: Thomas111

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval