Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Ereese

Any dealers/pre-orders have an idea if the freight truck have arrived in the UK yet?

Someone on FB brought up an interesting question: When the H units were shipped from Germany to the UK, were they sent to the individual dealers in batches, or to YUNEEC UK in one big lump? Hopefullly it's the former as the latter introduces more turnaround time for YUK to receive, sort, and ship.

2. clive long

Phoned yuneec uk about an hour ago and was told they are expecting the shipment on the 23rd. Still another bloody week lol

3. Ereese

A week?!?! I've driven to/from Germany countless times....it takes less than a day!!! WTF?!?! Are they coming by camel caravan??! I guess Yuneec EU shipped overnight to EVERYONE ELSE in Europe, not to the UK. Still smells like dog balls!

4. clive long

Did I miss something? Who said they were coming from Germany?

5. Ereese

Yuneec EU is located in Kaltenkirchen, Germany. That's where they departed on the 13th. So the German dealers will probably get them first, then France, Poland, Austria, Czech Republic, The Netherlands, Belgium....Saudi Arabia....you get the idea. And according to Yuneec UK, the UK dealers are not getting their stock from the Germany shipment, but from the shipment from YEU to YUK.

6. clive long

Right ok thanks, I must of missed that bit. Who knows when they will turn u . Hopefully before winter kicks in

7. Ereese

If I'd known, I'd have ordered from a dealer in Germany! Or the U.S. for that matter!

8. passion31

Hello, my first post form France. Congratulations and thanks for this serious forum. You have said France after Germany concerning the deliveries....ho great and happy news.

9. Ereese

I don't have proof of that, it's just an assumption. Logistically, it makes sense.

10. Amatea

Amazon.de has just sent me an email to inform me they have an estimated date of delivery for my preorder. It's the professional version with intel realsense!

Yuneec Typhoon H Professional Hexakopter (CGO3 plus camera 12 MP, 4K UHD video function, 17.8 cm (7 inch) touchscreen, an Intel processor) Black"
    Estimated delivery: June 18, 2016 - July 11, 2016

11. CAPTAINDRONE

Well, Trent did say available "summer 2016", so July sounds about right.

12. charliehorse

Ireland is 24th May...

13. Pegasus