Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Ultrax 6300mAh 14.8v 4S replacement lipo battery for Yuneec Typhoon H drone RC Quadcopter

Hmm, good price but why it's only 14.8v?
Does it need a new charger?

Cheers

Tiburon

Everyone is having a good old time jumping on the Typhoon H battery bandwagon!

We got 4 now?

More makers, more price competition. It's all good:). If Tattu gets in the game we'll also have a high quality player in it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered mine and waiting for it. Does any one know the C rating for this, the gifi and the stock batteries? I want to check the balance and charge them using my Hk/Turnigy LiPo charger.

Well I would be on the safe side and stick to 1c charge rate although I have been charging mine at 6a so a tad over the 1c

Well I would be on the safe side and stick to 1c charge rate although I have been charging mine at 6a so a tad over the 1c

Not if the stock battery is truly a 6300 mAh battery as so many on here claim. If true your fine

Looks like a good deal, price with improved flight time. However, with all the bats out their with the same CLAIMS, I will wait to see your results. If they prove well, I will definitely order several. Thanks for the info, will be watching.

Everyone is having a good old time jumping on the Typhoon H battery bandwagon!

We got 4 now?
everyone who is smart will be jumping on producing not just batteries but other stuff as this hex is going to really take off in 2017 (exuse the pun)

Reactions: Ralphy
everyone who is smart will be jumping on producing not just batteries but other stuff as this hex is going to really take off in 2017 (exuse the pun)

What else do you feel we should design for it. We got batteries, battery trays, landing gear....i'm tempted to design some props

Yes be nice to have some carbon props but might be difficult to do, and retain the simple twist a click feature, unless that could be molded around the carbon prop hub.

If you remove the camera, lol. I've been testing 2 of them, get a couple minutes more, may be better after 10-12 cycles.
without camera, the 6600 lihv (hk) was working at 19 minutes with 15.0 volts! when the extreme toilet bowl went to ground. **** magnetic roof! Just need to add terminals to 8000 and test with camera of course. I'll see how it goes.

Guys a brand new MS 8000 lipo is 23 min the lihv 27min on a factory stock typhoon H NO Realsense with camera and factory landing gear at ambient temps above 80 F with 5-15mph wind vs factory battery is a 17-19 min battery.

Get some better landing gear and you get an extra minute.

I want to build a device to allow these motors to take the screw type props. With some lighter and more aggressive carbon fiber props like the phantoms this hex might actually perform more efficient. Who the **** comes up with these propietary battery connectors and prop twist locks?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my