Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Ultrax 6300mAh 14.8v 4S replacement lipo battery for Yuneec Typhoon H drone RC Quadcopter

Guys a brand new MS 8000 lipo is 23 min the lihv 27min on a factory stock typhoon H NO Realsense with camera and factory landing gear at ambient temps above 80 F with 5-15mph wind vs factory battery is a 17-19 min battery.

Get some better landing gear and you get an extra minute.

I want to build a device to allow these motors to take the screw type props. With some lighter and more aggressive carbon fiber props like the phantoms this hex might actually perform more efficient. Who the **** comes up with these propietary battery connectors and prop twist locks?

Apple?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Ralphy
Guys a brand new MS 8000 lipo is 23 min the lihv 27min on a factory stock typhoon H NO Realsense with camera and factory landing gear at ambient temps above 80 F with 5-15mph wind vs factory battery is a 17-19 min battery.

Get some better landing gear and you get an extra minute.

I want to build a device to allow these motors to take the screw type props. With some lighter and more aggressive carbon fiber props like the phantoms this hex might actually perform more efficient. Who the **** comes up with these propietary battery connectors and prop twist locks?

Well there a little pricey but here you go

YUNEEC TYPHOON H480 to DJI PHANTOM 2 3 prop adapter | eBay

Reactions: Ralphy

Yes thanks I made those, they are cheaper on shapeways and you can now get a full set in nylon for $19 and in bronze infused stainless for $78.

Let me know what else you guys may like. I can customize the M6 stud height if you want to explore other props with locking nuts.

I cant wait to test these out with the carbon fiber blades!!! The motors are running cooler, less noisy and overall increased responsiveness

http://shpws.me/NtUU

625x465_17387613_10189232_1485008228.jpg.png

Last edited:
I have bought 2 packs of Ultrax 6300mAh 14.8v 4S for my H on genstattu.com, It is very cheap but look good quality, 2 packs spend only $93 plus free shipping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430