Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Unboxed!!

Well its been windy as heck here in Kansas!!! So no attempts....

Did however order my new 128GB micro SD card 95R/90W speed class 10 U3!!! Can't wait for it to come and hopefully get to try it out!!

Also my 2 spare Gens Ace 6300mAh lipos will be here Wednesday!!

The H is my first drone and did a lot of research on YouTube before my first flight. You really should calibrate it and fly as far as you are comfortable. So far I've had it up about 200' and out about 1/4 mile. I set the OA on and hit the RTH with no problem. Most importantly, have fun!!

I got an adapter for charging the batteries with my lipo charger. I have a TP 610C. Is that adequate enough for them?

Did however order my new 128GB micro SD card 95R/90W speed class 10 U3!!! Can't wait for it to come and hopefully get to try it out!!

Rule of thumb dont rely on a huge card with all your videos pics as they do fail as any hard drive or sd card...i use a 64gig or 32's you want to assure not allllllllll content is in 1 card just my opinion and pref

Reactions: jcowgar

How's the spare batteries?

Just got back from a cruise, so haven't had any time with it. Should have brought it with me on the cruise! There was a Mavic and a P4 at the beach

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33