Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Unfortunately, FlightLogParser has stopped.

Reaction score
I notice on my ST16 an app titled "FlightLogParser." When running it, it lists all my CSV telemetry files but when clicking on any of them, I get the dialog "Unfortunately, FlightLogParser has stopped."

Any thoughts?

I notice on my ST16 an app titled "FlightLogParser." When running it, it lists all my CSV telemetry files but when clicking on any of them, I get the dialog "Unfortunately, FlightLogParser has stopped."

Any thoughts?
If you'd like some adventure try this app. It takes some time to get it set up but it will work very well.
UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

Any thoughts?

Tap on the 3 dots on the top right of the .CSV list screen, then Configuration and change from GoogleMaps to aMap.

This will fix persistent app crash, however, there's an issue I have that some times a single item on the list wont load and will crash the app. Can't find a fix for this particular file crashing the app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal