Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Unreal lil drone

Reaction score
Hello everyone new breeze owner here (my boys drone) and this thing is amazing for the price. Im a mavic 2 owner and its amazing. The breeze 4k for $150 bucks is unreal, i dont think there is anything close in this price range. Only problem we had was the phone my boy had wldnt work bc of the 2 bands of wifi. The phone was an easy fix we dug in the old phone desk and now hes using the note 4 and it works great with the breeze. Anyway just wanted to say hello to everyone and say we are very happy with this drone [emoji106][emoji16]

Welcome to the forum. Always nice to hear from people who are happy with their UAV's and out there having fun :)

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Be sure to checkout the Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section of the forum. It is a great way to meet people worldwide and motivate you to fly and make photos/videos. You’ll find it in the sticky thread at the start of the section. The rules are in post #1 and the latest challenge is near the last post.

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads