Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Update Euro to Usa version

:):)
Does not work this way. But I found a solution. Please have a look in this thread:

HOWTO: Update EU to Standard version, if latest firmware (2.15) is already installed
Great news for you guys having problem changing to standard version. Renaming the firmware file was just a wild guess worth a try.
I'm from sweden an my TH was sent from germany and would only accept the A version when the new higher version of firmware became available. Great job finding a solution for the ones having problem changing region :)

Reactions: Christian
Do you think, update from the EU version to Standard, change the file, the following?

TyphoonH_Ver2.15_E.bin to TyphoonH_Ver2.16_A.bin

And what about the file to ST16, it is the same?

Do you think, update from the EU version to Standard, change the file, the following?

TyphoonH_Ver2.15_E.bin to TyphoonH_Ver2.16_A.bin

And what about the file to ST16, it is the same?

No, as fux posted erlier it will not work. Use his already modified firmware for the TH to upgrade if you already updated to latest E version. If you still are on the old firmware version, just go ahead and update with the latest A version firmware from yuneec.com.

HOWTO: Update EU to Standard version, if latest firmware (2.15) is already installed

Yes, firmware for the ST16 is the same.

Reactions: fux
I have just got my H back from Yuneec CS and they have updated the firmware to to latest EU, whilst I only received it late today its to late in the evening to give it a trial flight to check if my faults have gone.

My question my TH is a EU model if I updated the firmware to STD can it be changed back to EU firmware if I should ever have to send it back to Yuneec CS for other fault repairs.

I know this was not a problem when I change the Q500 4K from EU to Std firmware, I would appreciate if someone has already tried changing back the TH firmware from Std back to EU, please let me know Thanks.

My question my TH is a EU model if I updated the firmware to STD can it be changed back to EU firmware if I should ever have to send it back to Yuneec CS for other fault repairs.
Yes, I tried this yesterday on my H and it worked fine. But you need also a patched firmware update file. You can download the patched Firmware update file from A to E in my thread here: HOWTO: Update EU to Standard version, if latest firmware (2.15) is already installed (at the end of the first post).
I know this was not a problem when I change the Q500 4K from EU to Std firmware, I would appreciate if someone has already tried changing back the TH firmware from Std back to EU, please let me know Thanks.
If you update on the H from E to A the version number will stay at version 3.2.07. If you revert then from A to E, the version number will be also untouched. So it is safe to flash from A to E :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone