Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updating ST16 to v03.01.b27 from v03.01.b22 ISSUES

Reaction score
Hey all I've haven't been flying since September. Obviously I'm trying to update now to the November update but I can't get my ST16 to unpack the files. I've tried 3 memory cards. All formatted to MS-DOS(FAT) on a mac for FAT32. One is the original card it came with the other 2 are 32gb cards I always use.
Yes I downloaded from the Yuneec site,
Yes I used Google Chrome
Yes I've tried formatting the cards in the ST16 then putting them in the mac and copying over then back to ST16. Nothing
Yes I put the card in before I turn on the receiver.
It wasn't this difficult to update the last time in the summer.
What am I missing here? I've watched all the vids I can find and they all do the exact same thing I'm doing. But for what ever reason I get "package not find".
Please help :)
Sorry if this has been posted before but I searched and couldn't find any proper trouble shooting options for me

I just use the card that came with the transmitter. Don't format it, just move the files on it to your PC so nothing is on the card, then copy the ST16_Vxxxxxx.yuneec file to the root directory of the SD card. Make sure its the only file on the card, then try the update.

If you are still getting the transmitter not responding message, try powering off the ST16, unplug the battery, wait a bit, plug it back in and power on then repeat. If its still doing it, I would call Yuneec support.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus