Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

upgrade plan?

Reaction score
Hi I talk to Yuneec today, and they still have no plan for a update to the plus. Have any one else heard anything?

I will be call tomorrow to see a updated status. I will let them Know we are waiting patiently:mad:

Guys, I understand exactly where you are coming from.

First, I have no inside information, so I do not know the answer for this positively. But, because of the extensive redo, and technical issues, it could be that upgrades are not possible. Please believe me, I hope I am wrong...

Guys, I understand exactly where you are coming from.

First, I have no inside information, so I do not know the answer for this positively. But, because of the extensive redo, and technical issues, it could be that upgrades are not possible. Please believe me, I hope I am wrong...

Considering the UK is already doing upgrades for free, I don't think that is the issue.

I Talk to Yuneec yesterday, I was told that the higher up were working on a solution as alot of people have been reaching out to find out about a upgrade deal or parts change out. So from what I gather from this is please get every Tornado owner to call a least once a week for a status.

Spoke with Yuneec USA today, and there is going to be an upgrade path. We will have to pay for the labor to install the upgrade and also buy a ST16 controller. The good news is, the ST24 can still work with the CGO4, so we can still use the ST24 in team mode. They also told me it would be a month or 2 before they start offering the upgrade path. Anyone else hear anything?

Spoke with Yuneec USA today, and there is going to be an upgrade path. We will have to pay for the labor to install the upgrade and also buy a ST16 controller. The good news is, the ST24 can still work with the CGO4, so we can still use the ST24 in team mode. They also told me it would be a month or 2 before they start offering the upgrade path. Anyone else hear anything?
What you have to be kidding me I'm about to throw this scrap out uk upgrade was 100% free...

I was in the Ontario USA office last week and no one had a clue. We bought 3 of these for production purposes ( Tornado H920 ) only because we were told by the production manager ( no longer works there ) that there would be a free upgrade. This is just a brief story.. I could go on but Ill leave it at this.

Looks like the update will cost $400. They haven't created the process yet, but they have the price.

Looks like the update will cost $400. They haven't created the process yet, but they have the price.
From what Ive seen there, theyre already upgrading the ones they have in stock for sale. I dont know how much harder it can be. And charging $400 sucks. Although low in price. If UK is getting it for free? Doesnt make any sense.

Just got off the phone with Yuneec. I will be sending my bird in today for upgrade. They said I would get it back 10 days after they receive it along with my $400.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop