Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

US Sofware in EU?

Reaction score
Hi folks :)
Sorry for my bad English :confused:
Is there anyone using US software in EU? If so, Is there any problems doing it?
Is there a problem switching from EU to US software?
US software has more watt on vtx?

I am living north of polar circle in North of Norway, so winter is just over here, i dont fly when it is really cold.
I had my first flight for this year yesterday and i had upgraded to latest EU software, i lost Connection With camera after i while about 200 meters away from me when i returned from about 4-500 meters. (Wi-Fi Connection lost) Is that a problem With latest software? It did not reconnect. Never happend to me before.

I had one of red motor led blinking, was no problem With motor. Is that just bad Connection? Or may it be a problem?

I use CAPTAIN DRONE tubes as my Learning book. :) Thank's CAPTAIN DRONE for fantastic tubes.
My Typhoon H Pro is flying fantastic, i hovers in vind rock solid.

And thank's to all here in this forum, it is a great Place to be. ;)

Trond

Hi folks :)
Sorry for my bad English :confused:
Is there anyone using US software in EU? If so, Is there any problems doing it?
Is there a problem switching from EU to US software?
US software has more watt on vtx?

I am living north of polar circle in North of Norway, so winter is just over here, i dont fly when it is really cold.
I had my first flight for this year yesterday and i had upgraded to latest EU software, i lost Connection With camera after i while about 200 meters away from me when i returned from about 4-500 meters. (Wi-Fi Connection lost) Is that a problem With latest software? It did not reconnect. Never happend to me before.

I had one of red motor led blinking, was no problem With motor. Is that just bad Connection? Or may it be a problem?

I use CAPTAIN DRONE tubes as my Learning book. :) Thank's CAPTAIN DRONE for fantastic tubes.
My Typhoon H Pro is flying fantastic, i hovers in vind rock solid.

And thank's to all here in this forum, it is a great Place to be. ;)

Trond
While the 'A' firmware is supposed to give a better Tx output than the EU firmware, the EU firmware has the advantage of channel hoping (hence the longer connection times to the camera) thus less likely hood of loosing camera connection due to a crowded Wi-Fi area.
In the end, then, Its a play off one against the other. You take your choice, but if you want to stay legal in the EU, then stick with the EU firmware.

"A" I find works well both in the quick start and personally I have rarely had a problem with the signal dropping

Now I've read somewhere that the European version has changed. Because the euro uses channel hoping it means it's not limited to 25mw but now runs at the cgo3+ max output of approx 700mw.
I haven't tested this yet but that's what I've heard.

Now I've read somewhere that the European version has changed. Because the euro uses channel hoping it means it's not limited to 25mw but now runs at the cgo3+ max output of approx 700mw.
I haven't tested this yet but that's what I've heard.

:) Are you going to test mw?
Anyone else tested it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me