Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Using a microphone with your phone while flying.... Possible??

Reaction score
Hi All,

First time drone pilot and I have to tell you I think I made a great choice buying a Breeze for my first aircraft.
The Forum here looks to be extremely informative with some fantastic posts from great members for us "noobs" new to this technology.
I purchased the Breeze to record overhead videos in my shop and warehouse and wondered if there is anyway to record audio commentary on my phone while flying the drone.
Anybody ever tried this?? Any success??
Thanx in Advance.

Not through the Breeze Cam app, as it never requests permission to use the microphone. If your phone will allow taking audio notes in the background it might be possible, but it would be a separate audio file that would have to be matched up in post processing.

Hi Meister..... yeah I figured that would be the case. Getting the mic to operate from a different app in the background is gonna be a challenge at best I believe. I have no problem with the post audio... just thought it would be nice to make commentary on what's going on while its happening. Thanx for the response.

Honestly, I would want the audio to be taken either not during the flight or from a far enough distance to not have drone noise on it. I just purchased a small audio device (stereo microphones) pretty inexpensively. I'll shoot from the drone for a bit, record some sound after and match them up. If it's just wood or nature noises it doesn't need to be an exact fit. Waves crashing you might want to time up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads