Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Using a non-Yuneec Bluetooth Controller

Thanks for the response. I'm hoping you're wrong, as I just purchased two Joysticks last night. Will report my findings when they arrive.
I did a bit of research before purchase, and the Gamesir controllers apparently don't need drivers. I picked two controllers that also don't need drivers. I think they emulate a keyboard. Didn't think Yuneec would have used custom firmware. Perhaps I should have tried using the Breeze controller with a game, to see if it worked on my phone. There also seems to be a number of utilities that will do joystick translation so the joystick you have works with the game you want. Suppose that won't help if the Yuneec app is purposefully designed to only work with that particular joystick.

Thanks for the response. I'm hoping you're wrong, as I just purchased two Joysticks last night. Will report my findings when they arrive.
I did a bit of research before purchase, and the Gamesir controllers apparently don't need drivers. I picked two controllers that also don't need drivers. I think they emulate a keyboard. Didn't think Yuneec would have used custom firmware. Perhaps I should have tried using the Breeze controller with a game, to see if it worked on my phone. There also seems to be a number of utilities that will do joystick translation so the joystick you have works with the game you want. Suppose that won't help if the Yuneec app is purposefully designed to only work with that particular joystick.
Were you able to use a gamesir 3gs controller ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taxinnovex