Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Version of Typhoon H

Reaction score
Hello,
As I'm waiting for my Typhoon to come in the mail I've been reading as much info as I can here on the forum and across the internet. Is their a way to tell if the drone I receive is a early production run or something later? Or is their no real difference in build quality or internals as of yet?

Thanks

Hello,
As I'm waiting for my Typhoon to come in the mail I've been reading as much info as I can here on the forum and across the internet. Is their a way to tell if the drone I receive is a early production run or something later? Or is their no real difference in build quality or internals as of yet?

Thanks
There seem to be some slight variations in the build of the camera and the on the aerials on the H, it looks likes there are at least two variations, the cameras with sony marked sensors seem to turn up in Russia, the ones with an as yet unidentified marking are in the EU and US, this is just what has been posted here, the aerials seem to be mixed. There no way as far as I know to tell which aerial version you will get.
I guess your an 8 foot ice man from Alaska not Siberia so you'll probably get the unmarked camera sensor.

Reactions: Eightfooticeman
There seem to be some slight variations in the build of the camera and the on the aerials on the H, it looks likes there are at least two variations, the cameras with sony marked sensors seem to turn up in Russia, the ones with an as yet unidentified marking are in the EU and US, this is just what has been posted here, the aerials seem to be mixed. There no way as far as I know to tell which aerial version you will get.
I guess your an 8 foot ice man from Alaska not Siberia so you'll probably get the unmarked camera sensor.
Thanks for your response. Tomorrows the big day, can't wait to get home from work, hopefully it will be delivered by then.

Thanks for your response. Tomorrows the big day, can't wait to get home from work, hopefully it will be delivered by then.
Just remember to keep it out of safe mode and fly in angle mode, the safety zone it makes trips a few people up...it flys great and the camera not as bad as some make out, the some of them need is a bit of refocusing - thats not too hard to do...you'll enjoy it for sure...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis