Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Vertical black lines in image highlights

Well i have a video camera that uses lines like that to show the over exposed areas of the frame. I wonder if this is the case so you can adjust the exposure. Does it show up in the jpg from the camera.

Bill W.

It sure does. My Nikon d3x did the exposure value notice like you said. But it does show up in the jpg.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160904-161513.png
    Screenshot_20160904-161513.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 7
It sure does. My Nikon d3x did the exposure value notice like you said. But it does show up in the jpg.
You could try lowering exposure and see if they go away?

Bill W.
I have tried every setting adjustment known to man...lol....i just think that it'd a flaw in the camera. It's really the only flaw i have found with the whole thing. I love flying it. It's actually the drone i use to teach other people how to fly. For my true photo business that i do, it's my back up. I know I'm about to be sacrilegious here on this forum, but my primary photo/video drone is my Autel Robotics X Star Premium. There are a lot more camera features that are adjustable on it.

The camera had the same problem after they returned it to me. I am sure they tested it inside where they scene contrast was not high enough to cause the problem. I called them again and sent examples of the problem again. They cross shipped a new one and it did not have the problem.

The camera had the same problem after they returned it to me. I am sure they tested it inside where they scene contrast was not high enough to cause the problem. I called them again and sent examples of the problem again. They cross shipped a new one and it did not have the problem.
Thanks for letting me know that. I will give them a call and see what they can do. Glad to know they fixed it for you sir.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval