Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

VERY IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NFZ !!! GREAT NEWS !!!

I fly my Q500 alot with out GPS. I have no problem even in winds (5-10 mph) I spent many hours on none GPS quads before buying the Typhoon 500 so this is a cake walk to me. I do find it wants to goes backwards a lot more without GPS so I have learnt to compensate for that on take off.
Hope you guys get this taken care of.
Yeah i notice that as well but when i switched to the zeal frame it flies fine. The next frame is going to be the rakon just waitingon frank to get it in

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

One other thing i found out is the compass calibration on the 500 is jacked up with the no airport bin file. Both my 500s will flash the yellow light saying compass calibration needed but i hook it up to the gui and it says all is well then goto calibration page and it says not needed. Just the bird is saying it is needed. There is no drifting or any bad flight characteristics. I let frank fly it when i was down there and we couldnt figute it out

Reactions: KBflyer
I have a sneaky feeling that Yuneec have the capability to switch off NFZ geofencing but they do not want to make it available. The Yuneec CS guys in Germany are quite adamant: if you are not authority, police, national guard etc. they will not let you disable this feature. This implies they have the capability.
So, we might never see the firmware :(. The H will just be a toy and forget any professional usage!

Reactions: Boredcontroller
I have a sneaky feeling that Yuneec have the capability to switch off NFZ geofencing but they do not want to make it available. The Yuneec CS guys in Germany are quite adamant: if you are not authority, police, national guard etc. they will not let you disable this feature. This implies they have the capability.
So, we might never see the firmware :(. The H will just be a toy and forget any professional usage!
I can imagine it's that hard to do. Which leads me to believe that the BS they tell me when I call is just a run around tactic to avoid getting a poor reputation with customer wants and needs.

Reactions: Niels Bogstad
I can imagine it's that hard to do. Which leads me to believe that the BS they tell me when I call is just a run around tactic to avoid getting a poor reputation with customer wants and needs.
Yeah, wat irritates me that it is not against the law to fly within 5km of an airport as long as you follow the procedures, at least in Switzerland.

Yuneec missed the boat with the h if the firmware is not released so be it. There are other companies out there that do not restrict there aircraft as much as yuneec does. I bought the h under the assumption of being told it was being released. I find that to be a lie as I do not think it well be either. The last email I got was asking to be patient that they are trying to make it available to all customers. I know yuneec has to have someone being briefed on this other than the customer support level. The problem is the customer support techs should be robots. I cannot even get simple information on the q500 that they should know. I would be more than willing to have an intelligent conversation with yuneec other then a customer support guy reading from a card. My H will fly. It will fly while hanging underneath my djif550. Like I said I'm done with yuneec and the h.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

It really don't matter if they reply as the guys they have hired for social media are just puppets on a string. All they do is give you a email address to try or the phone number to call. About a year ago they where hiring a bunch of people to come joint the team, they get to go to all the Yuneec things around the States and report on social media just how great Yuneec is.
Kids out of school with no place else to go.
Pretty sad.

It really don't matter if they reply as the guys they have hired for social media are just puppets on a string. All they do is give you a email address to try or the phone number to call. About a year ago they where hiring a bunch of people to come joint the team, they get to go to all the Yuneec things around the States and report on social media just how great Yuneec is.
Kids out of school with no place else to go.
Pretty sad.
That makes sense given the "support" I've gotten over the past month and a half.

Here is my take guys yuneec could care less they have our money. The tech suport is a joke now that they have grown. When they were with the 500 it was manageable. The H which could have been a great platform was rushed thats why you see the pro now thats what the h should have been. I watched a helicopter company do the same thing grow to fast could not keep up with the support because of a rushed product. It took about a year before it was discontinued and you can buy that helicopter now for pennies on the dollar. Now people steer away from them because of one product. I just read another thread today a h pro fell out of the sky with his tx saying he had failure on 5 motors. This was a brand new h and i believe his first flight. I follow alot of forums just because of everything i fly. The h is starting to get more and more negative reviews than good. This is not from just all dji fan boys. This is average people like you and me disappointed with the amount of support. My camera on my h burned up on the first startup literally let out the majic smoke. Frank took care of me not yuneec. I have read some threads where guys are on there 3rd replacement. I only see yuneec post on here when it is a positive post and there fan boy crowd gets fired up. Rant over

Ffs. If they are on their third replacement, tech support must be awesome considering the H is only out a couple of months.

Ffs. If they are on their third replacement, tech support must be awesome considering the H is only out a couple of months.
Give your head a shake Oh my god are you fricken kidding me. You must work for Yuneec.

Tech support from yuneec is a joke at best.

FYI my phone thinks the work "yuneec" is tuberculosis, see attached

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    310.1 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: armyrcer
I guess obviously you see nothing wrong with a customer that has had to get three units for it to work right.[emoji23] lets see these customers when yuneec turns the faucet off. Believe me it will stop with replacements and you will start getting refurb units.

And it starts
cd9f3af64b8898b9da29004572dd1322.jpg

It says clearance ($1,260.99)
but its still more then what Carolina Dronz wants on their regular price. ($ 1,179.00)

Yeah i didnt check the price jusy seen clearance. I buy all my stuff from frank anyway. Waiting on my new frame

Yeah i didnt check the price jusy seen clearance. I buy all my stuff from frank anyway. Waiting on my new frame

Hey guys, can wee keep the conversation about the NFZ geofencing? That is the topic of this thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430