Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Very Twitchy In Flight

AP,

Just curious... have to talked to Yuneec at all?

Jeff

I spoke to a guy called Perry and it was suggested to send it in for them to look at, and inbetween that I had the ST16 replaced due to faulty sliders and incorrect stick calibration travels, so still waiting to hear back from him about sending it back, but wanted to try other things first as this is an issue with others when you google it, so was hoping that it could be cured with a firmware update, and because it is so smooth without gps, I am where I am now......I prefer to fly without GPS normally but I still have not got used to the flying characteristics of this beast yet but love the way it flies

I've been following this thread since the OP and I thought I'd chip in now...
I'm not experiencing this twitching unless the landing gear is down. Once I've retracted the landing gear I find that my H moves from stationary to movement quite smooth with GPS on.

My twitchiness (is that a word?) is only evident when the gear is down particularly coming into land.

yes the degree of "twitchiness" differs from person to person amongst sufferers, just happens mine is bad, yet the gimbal nulls it out amazingly well and you cant tell its happening, but it needs sorting as it should not be that sensitive - I had a strange issue with the video feed cutting out when the landing gear was raised, but discovered it was only when the ST16 battery was low so thinking was that it was draining power to the video downlink when its pulling power to retract the landing gear

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval