Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Vibrations again, I'm desperate

I have not seen this issue with my H. Perhaps you can try the Lexar or Sandesh Extreme 3U micro sd card. The original sd card from Yuneec is crap!
I also agree it may be a faulty gimbal too. Try a high speed 4K capable sd card first.
Remember :
- Yes I bought the DUBO to balance my props
- Yes I balanced my props
- Yes I checked if everything is screwed
- Yes I check each motor with GHI program (so strange noise or vibration)
- Yes I use the last firmware everywhere
- Yes I use a high speed SD card PNY Class 10 UHS-3
- Yes I calibrated everything, even my patience

Last edited:
You're not the only one facing this problem, i already send my typhoon to yuneec for repair .
I'm not ready to spend time to calibrate the propeller or the camera, this is should be done by yuneec in the first time. I don't have time neithet the skill to do it .
mine is exactly like yours....yuneec only had me send in the camera...wondering if i should have sent in everything...but i did what they asked for...

OK, since a few days, I have some vibrations on my videos.
- Yes I bought the DUBO to balance my props
- Yes I balanced my props
- Yes I checked if everything is screwed
- Yes I check each motor with GHI program (so strange noise or vibration)
- Yes I use the last firmware everywhere

Here is the video I made. Sunny day, no wind, Just go up, wait for 10 sec and go down. See by yourself.
If anyone has a solution, I'll give him, my car, my house, my dog and my wife !

Reminds me of a similar issue you see on some Phantoms from the past. The problem for those was a firmware glitch. Some resolutions were fine and others were not for some people and for other people all resolutions were jello like. I never understood why firmware issues affect some and not others. Hopefully YUNEEC can walk you through a fix. Good luck.

Eric,

Although differing in appearance from the bulky looking gimbals we were using only a year or so ago they still work via PID settings. It's quite likely yours is not correct, or there is something interfering with free movement of the gimbal motors. Check for some visible cause of interference and if not finding anything call Yuneec and set up an RMA for repair or exchange.

Reactions: banned user
Eric,
call Yuneec and set up an RMA for repair or exchange.
Agree, forget email, just phone Germany which is closest to you, +494191932620
How unfair that this is that it's happing to someone who is putting such huge work into the H and generously sharing for the good of us all.

You know the q500 had a rubber balancer on the back of the camera . I have noticed this one does not . you was able to screw in or out to get rid of vibrations on it . maybe the h camera will need the same . especially if the camera weight has changed for any reason. .

I said : SILENCE !!!!!!!!
In three weeks, my H will be back, will fly twice faster and will take extraordinary videos in 4K at 240 fps without a single shake in a wind of 30 knots, and that's all.

just got my camera/gimbal back yesterday and the vibration is Still there!!.....this is the second time i sent it in for repair....i refuse to send it in again for a third time.....I can't even sell it the way it is because i wouldn't want to pass this problem onto someone else....this really sucks as i have not had one good flight with this H since i got it back in may.....the check list they sent back with the camera is nothing but ********.....

just got my camera/gimbal back yesterday and the vibration is Still there!!.....this is the second time i sent it in for repair....i refuse to send it in again for a third time.....I can't even sell it the way it is because i wouldn't want to pass this problem onto someone else....this really sucks as i have not had one good flight with this H since i got it back in may.....the check list they sent back with the camera is nothing but ********.....

Surely you can get your money back. In the UK the machine with your problem would be 'Not fit for purpose'. I am sure your distributor will sort you out. Why refuse to send it back as it is no good as it stands. There is so much good stuff coming out now like FPV Guy's new video. Use that as the benchmark for judging acceptable quality when talking to Yuneec.

Reactions: abinder
BOOOOMMM
Yuneec service wrote me an email :

Hi,
we tested your copter, Copter (Camera) has been crashed (fotos).

So invoice :

CGO3+ mit Gimbal und 5.8GHz Downlink EU UK 1 463 19 463
YUNCGO3PEU 2 Typhoon H Ausleger A 1 35 19 35
YUNTYH101A 3 Versandkosten 1 11 19 11

Total 606.00 € :( :( :( :(

They spoke to me as I made something to hide I had a crash... (it was clearly written in the document I gave to them)
too bad, and too expensive.

we tested your copter, Copter (Camera) has been crashed (fotos).

Total 606.00 € :( :( :( :(

They spoke to me as I made something to hide I had a crash... (it was clearly written in the document I gave to them)
too bad, and too expensive.

eh??? You had no crash, just the wobbling camera sensor right???

What happens when you keep it on the ground even in your house without motors running but with the camera on...such as you would do before you
arm the motors? I would begin there...as people have already said return it for warranty, those of us who use your program should make donations so you can have a new camera (in the USA I've seen them sold for less than $500)

Have you tried simple things like rebinding the gimbal, my retracts failed and I rebound the H and the problem went away...I would not balance motor or even props (which I did a lot of DJI) I own three of these and I never balanced anything and video is silky smooth...

I am pretty sure it is a servo related. Something is telling your 3-axis gimbal to over compensate for motion. Best way to troubleshoot is if you can swap out the camera with someone else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trienchieu369