Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video Channel

Reaction score
Guys I fly around others that are on 5.8ghz and I have had a quick look at the manual and cant find it in there, but how do you change the video channel on the Typhoon H and ST16....

Sorry for the dumb newbie question, cos I'm in work I cant even fiddle to see if I can find it, and I know this will bug me all day if I don't ask....

no not flown it yet, but I like to know what channel / Frequency I'm on, and how to change it.

going to a flying field blind is not me, to much cash involved if I loose video or cause someone else to.

Well ive flown with multiple multirotors in there air with no issues. However if you lose video just return to home till you reconnect. I dont know if you can find the channel. However that information is above my pay grade.

Bill W.

As it basically uses a WiFi network to transmit video I would suspect it frequency hops to the channels with the least interference.

Short version: you cannot change the Typhoon H video channels. You won't go blind, or grow hair on your palms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The typhoon H uses a digital wifi connection. I think your thinking of analog connections. While wifi does have channels, changing them will not help all that much for the H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss