Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video Corruption from stopping drone before ending video recording

Reaction score
I recently did some cool photog on the beach and accidentally turned off the drone before I hit the stop recording button. The file exists but can't be read. I have read some threads that describe downloading and buying repair tools. I have done that but none seem to bring things back to life. The closest I got was a few clips where the video does not play. Can only see one frame.

Has anyone actually tried to recover a file corrupted because of not stopping the recording?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I recently did some cool photog on the beach and accidentally turned off the drone before I hit the stop recording button. The file exists but can't be read. I have read some threads that describe downloading and buying repair tools. I have done that but none seem to bring things back to life. The closest I got was a few clips where the video does not play. Can only see one frame.

Has anyone actually tried to recover a file corrupted because of not stopping the recording?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Stick the card back into the H and let it close the file.

Just stick it back in and turn on the H and wait? Thanks for responding !
Yep. Make sure the H is on of course :)

Edit: To clarify...Stick it in and turn the thing on. Unless there is another issue it'll close the file and then you can use the file as normal.

I switched mine off the other day before stopping the video and doing this worked for me. It's pretty much standard procedure over various makes of drones.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech