Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video disconnecting on landing legs down

Reaction score
I'm starting to notice this on a few flights, seems very similar to when the legs were raised and the video would disconnect.
Now since the FW update has fixed the video loss when the legs switched up, the disconnect seems to be happening on legs down.
Anyone else getting this? I'm loosing the last 5 min video each time this happens. Very annoying.

Stop your video before you put the legs down.
Yea, I'm going to have to remember to do that, it's a bug of some kind it think.
The main problem is if the low voltage alarm goes off then the legs are coming down by themselves and cutting the video, I've just seen this happen once last night I didn't think they were coming down at that stage even if the H was far away, but they came they came down on me last night and I lost the best video I've ever filmed with it.
Have remember to start to start stop the video as the battery gets low....

Did you try to record something for a few seconds, then stop afterwards? Heard reports of guys doing that and it corrected video file issues, allowing it to close sessions. Unsure it would help but hey...Just tossing it out there...

Did you try to record something for a few seconds, then stop afterwards? Heard reports of guys doing that and it corrected video file issues, allowing it to close sessions. Unsure it would help but hey...Just tossing it out there...
Yea thanks...I did, all that was left was a clip a few seconds long. Hopefully someone in Yuneec will pick up on this @Yuneec_Usa

I did the European FW update and yeah, I had the video cut on legs down today. I wondered if it was the update as it hasnt happened before. I also had the feed drop out yesterday for no apparent reason.

Reactions: banned user
I did the European FW update and yeah, I had the video cut on legs down today. I wondered if it was the update as it hasnt happened before. I also had the feed drop out yesterday for no apparent reason.
Yep I'm just back from about 4 batteries worth, it's disconnecting mid flight much more, and it's disconnected again on legs down. We need to let our dealers or Yuneec CS aware.

Also my flight controller app just quit mid flight, thats for another thread...

Yep I'm just back from about 4 batteries worth, it's disconnecting mid flight much more, and it's disconnected again on legs down. We need to let our dealers or Yuneec CS aware.

Also my flight controller app just quit mid flight, thats for another thread...
Yikes!

Yea I was out over the Ocean too, Yikes was kind of what I was thinking. I think it started a RTH I have to admit I didn't have a logical set of step to follow, I was waiting to see it drop into the drink. All I tried to do was to lift it up in the air so it wouldn't clip the lighthouse between me and it. It came back from about 200m slowly I got control again about 50m out, I'm not sure if the app restarted and I got control or what happened at all.

Mine is losing the camera too. Had it happen again this evening.
It takes about a minute to reconnect so same as before.
No better than the old firmware.

That's even worse over the water! You hope the GPS has stored the home point but until it happens to you it has to scare the **** out if you. On one hand it gives you confidence in case of an emergency but on the other hand you lose confidence in the connection and ability to maintain control. Glad this ended well.

I'm going to fly this evening and check things out very slowly.
Yea I was out over the Ocean too, Yikes was kind of what I was thinking. I think it started a RTH I have to admit I didn't have a logical set of step to follow, I was waiting to see it drop into the drink. All I tried to do was to lift it up in the air so it wouldn't clip the lighthouse between me and it. It came back from about 200m slowly I got control again about 50m out, I'm not sure if the app restarted and I got control or what happened at all.

Oh man... maybe I will wait before I upgrade my FW... I JUST got my batteries today and hope to start REALLY flying this thing. i:)i

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval