Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Ken448

Why is it so darn SLOW!?!?! Im at about 2 minutes, H links right up, but the CGO takes an eternity!

Also, previously owning a Q.. Do I have to remove the SD card form the CGO to transfer files onto my computer? I havent tried plugging into the cam yet, just habit of popping out the SD card and doing it that way.. Which brings up another thing... My computer will only read the card if I put it in my digital camera.. What a pain! If I use a card reader, it ssays there is a problem with the disk bla bla bla

2. Steve Carr

Steve Carr Moderator
    Staff Member

We're all waiting for a firmware update to fix the long connection time to the camera. As far as the sd card reader, you just need a new reader. I had problems with one and that was the fix.

yuneec53 likes this.
  3. RinZ

You can speed it up a lot:

4. DroneClone

Are you using the provided card? Not all SD cards will work, also if you use your own card , did you format it to fat32? some of the other formats do not work

5. Sparkorc

I don't think the speed up hack works for everyone at least it doe's not for me, on average it takes about 2 1/2 minutes or sometimes longer before I get a connection, I given up trying to rush things along now and whilst waiting I just double check everything is correct and ok by then it has connected.

DroneClone likes this.
  6. DroneClone

Yep, pre-flight check list kills the time!

7. Ken448

I have several readers. None work. Well, they worked once.. After that no-go.

As for the card itself, its the one that came with the H

Thanks All!

Steve Carr likes this.