Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video speed self adjusting?

This entire thread would probably never have happened if the camera hadn't been set for 1080/120 when I got it. But since it was, I'm curious whats going on, and if this is normal behavior at this setting. Obviously, the freeze frame I was getting last night isn't normal, but that's a separate issue.

As to the rest, yes, that's exactly the setup I expect to use the vast majority of the time, and everything works fine with that setup (so far :rolleyes:). Card is a brand new 32 GB Sandisk Extreme Pro, formatted as exFat. All I have for now, later.

Dave

This entire thread would probably never have happened if the camera hadn't been set for 1080/120 when I got it. But since it was, I'm curious whats going on, and if this is normal behavior at this setting. Obviously, the freeze frame I was getting last night isn't normal, but that's a separate issue.

As to the rest, yes, that's exactly the setup I expect to use the vast majority of the time, and everything works fine with that setup (so far :rolleyes:). Card is a brand new 32 GB Sandisk Extreme Pro, formatted as exFat. All I have for now, later.

Dave
Good to know. Hopefully it all work out for you.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers