Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

volatile operations

There is no purpose to initially pointing north for the compass cal other than to give a warm fuzzy. You can point any direction.
The sensors/software work together to determine the correct magnetic vector out of a number of components such as horizontal and vertical intensities, and the electrical and magnetic properties of the vehicle itself, that would interfere.

But ya, warm fuzzies are nice:D

Reactions: abinder
did you writen service yuneec??? I am reported 3 times, but no answer !!!! What number ? Skype? Viber?

I have a problem with TYPHOON H. I bought it 1 week ago in Berlin. The fault is already repeated 3 times. It repeats every 2nd start. First start goes well the unit is stable. Further, after a normal landing, I raise up TYPHOON a second time, after some time, the TYPHOON loses control, it moves erratically, describes a small circle. In order not to break it on the tree, I urgently raise it up and even, but TYPHOON is unstable and I'm having a hard time doing very slow landing. After landing, it does not perform management commands. I hold it and not give an opportunity to climb. The rotors rotation powerfully, after some time, the TYPHOON begins executes commands and ST16 rotors stop. Restarting does not help, replace the battery doesn't help. Whom to ask. What should I do? COMPASS ERROR MESSAGE: When the Typhoon and ST16 are powered up, and the Typhoon is sitting on the ground with no motors engaged, I have received the "land in angle mode and calibrate compass" message. Оften loses connection with the GPS.
Calibrate compass will solve

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio