Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Voltage keeps changing until low voltage warning

Reaction score
I went for a flight today with 4 batteries and ST10+ fully charged. I flew for around 18 mins with battery 1and got the low voltage warning, so I landed the drone and changed the battery. Everything was normal at this moment, there was 12.5v in battery 2 as displayed in the ST10+. But when I started flying with the battery 2, the voltage keeps changing until it reaches 10.6v and forced me to land. I've double checked that everything was fully charged and also tried flying with battery 3 and 4 but it's still the same. Anyone got this problem?

I went for a flight today with 4 batteries and ST10+ fully charged. I flew for around 18 mins with battery 1and got the low voltage warning, so I landed the drone and changed the battery. Everything was normal at this moment, there was 12.5v in battery 2 as displayed in the ST10+. But when I started flying with the battery 2, the voltage keeps changing until it reaches 10.6v and forced me to land. I've double checked that everything was fully charged and also tried flying with battery 3 and 4 but it's still the same. Anyone got this problem?
I had this problem with my first 2 original batteries...maybe 80-85 charges on each...I then went to my newer Venom and GiFi batteries and the problem went away

I had this problem with my first 2 original batteries...maybe 80-85 charges on each...I then went to my newer Venom and GiFi batteries and the problem went away
Thx.however, I don't think it's the problem of the battery as I flew for 20 mins with battery 1 normally, but when I changed the battery 2, 3 and 4, the problem occurred and can't be solved even if I put battery 1 back in

If you confirmed without a doubt that your batteries are all good then try to reload the firmware in the quad.
Stranger things have happened and you have nothing to lose by trying it.
Good luck,
Jafo

Thx.however, I don't think it's the problem of the battery as I flew for 20 mins with battery 1 normally, but when I changed the battery 2, 3 and 4, the problem occurred and can't be solved even if I put battery 1 back in

Did you restart st 16 between battery changes? Where you flying fast?
If you punch your throttle after 12 mins typically you will see voltage warnings as the extra demand for the burst drops it below the first LVC warning which is not on the St but is flashing at your H with the nav lights and main light. This is typical lipo behavior. Too many of those bursts cause cells to discharge and different rates and one can drop more than another and give erratic and wacky readings. The spec is a best case scenario under no wind at hover typically. You are probably over flying them and now they are unstable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss