Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

waiting and waiting and waiting.....

Reaction score
My CGI 3 was going bezerk, spinning like a mad man, beeping like a pacman handheld computer.. so back to the store.. They send it to the dutch Yuneec agent.. they told me i have to wait 4 to 6 weeks for a anwser..

stupid .. why so long?? thing is broken in warrent period so send me a new one.

Last edited:
My CGI 3 was going bezerk, spinning like a mad man, beeping like a pacman handheld computer.. so back to the store.. They send it to the dutch Yuneec agent.. they told me i have to wait 4 to 6 weeks for a anwser..

stupid .. why so long?? thing is broken in warrent period so send me a new one.
If it was a recent purchase then they should replace it. Talk to the store where you bought it and tell them you want it replaced.

I did, phone them.. the store can't do anything, the agent must give a reaction and they told us that takes 4 tot 6 weeks here in the Netherlands

In the Netherlands your rights as a consumer are very well protected. It is not my faculty, but you may have to dig into some legislation to see if this kind of waiting periods with unsure outcome are ok. In the Netherlands the shop owner is responsible, he can't throw responsability over the fence to the factory or another inbetween. I think it is reasonable to replace it if your purchase is recent and the malfunction started very soon after maiden flight (and the rig didn't crash).
Maybe contact Kassa's Belbus... (for not-dutch... that is a pretty good consumer tv program).

Sterkte met wachten.....

In the Netherlands your rights as a consumer are very well protected. It is not my faculty, but you may have to dig into some legislation to see if this kind of waiting periods with unsure outcome are ok. In the Netherlands the shop owner is responsible, he can't throw responsability over the fence to the factory or another inbetween. I think it is reasonable to replace it if your purchase is recent and the malfunction started very soon after maiden flight (and the rig didn't crash).
Maybe contact Kassa's Belbus... (for not-dutch... that is a pretty good consumer tv program).

Sterkte met wachten.....

No crash, nothing, the day before it worked perfect, next day, starting the drone and the CGI is going bezerk, spinning like a idiot, then 3 loud bleeps and exit.. he killed himself. I'm going to phone the store tomorrow and demand a new CGI 3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech